Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RollChos View Post

You’re mistaken. You’re more stupid because your degree says Easy Credit University. I didn’t have anything to do with that.
    How do you even know I graduated from there? Your ignorance is downright impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by TigerGuy View Post

How do you even know I graduated from there? Your ignorance is downright impressive.
      Well if you didn’t graduate from there it says a lot about your intelligence that you’re a fan. Lol

If you just didn’t graduate, period. Well, that also says something about your intelligence. Lol Especially ECU. Some pretty dumb ****s have come through there over the years.
      Roll Chos!

Comment

Well if you didn’t graduate from there it says a lot about your intelligence that you’re a fan. Lol

If you just didn’t graduate, period. Well, that also says something about your intelligence. Lol Especially ECU. Some pretty dumb ****s have come through there over the years.
        Imagine insulting someone’s intelligence while you cheer for a team that had to fight like hell to have its first winning season in 4 years and finish with a staggering 6-5 record. Your lack of couth is dumbfounding.

Comment

Also, I could have a kid or close family member go to east Central. So now you attack intelligence because of that? Man, I knew folks from Edmond were different, but this is new!

Comment

I’m always amazed at your effort to troll. I applaud you. The amount of effort and brain cells it must take you to come up with a joke so not funny is remarkable.

We are all now more stupid for having read that. I award you no points, and God have mercy on your soul.
            Man, you nailed this Troll…don’t waste your time on this smart ass!!

Comment

Awww. C'mon, jimbo is just having fun. If you get tired of him, just type the following:
              reloadmvp

Comment

With no disrespect intend d but I think the ok GAC schools should focus on actually winning the GAC football title just one thing me instead of mythical titles which are invalid because not all ok D2 schools are in GAC

Comment

I’m always amazed at your effort to troll. I applaud you. The amount of effort and brain cells it must take you to come up with a joke so not funny is remarkable.

We are all now more stupid for having read that. I award you no points, and God have mercy on your soul.
                  quoting "old school" is not clever. at least 2 people in this thread have been recruited by ECU. id say it IS pretty close.

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post

quoting "old school" is not clever. at least 2 people in this thread have been recruited by ECU. id say it IS pretty close.
                    No where in your incoherent rambling have you made any sense.

Quoting “old school”? That was a “Billy Madison” quote. Goodness… read a book.

Comment

Originally posted by the Northeasterner View Post
                      With no disrespect intend d but I think the ok GAC schools should focus on actually winning the GAC football title just one thing me instead of mythical titles which are invalid because not all ok D2 schools are in GAC
                      Dawg, you’re really thinking about it too much.

Comment

No where in your incoherent rambling have you made any sense.

Quoting “old school”? That was a “Billy Madison” quote. Goodness… read a book.
                        haha arent those all the same? clever quoting a movie and then telling me to read a book. the special ed in this one is strong.

i wouldn't say it was an incoherent rambling so much as, id say your reading comprehension is on par with southeastern Oklahoma culture.

Comment

haha arent those all the same? clever quoting a movie and then telling me to read a book. the special ed in this one is strong.

i wouldn't say it was an incoherent rambling so much as, id say your reading comprehension is on par with southeastern Oklahoma culture.
                          You’re lack of a sense of humor is really something.

Dawg, punctuation much?

Southeastern, Oklahoma?! Put down the book you’re learning to read, and pick up a map!

Comment

southeastern Oklahoma culture.
                            FEEEESH!!

Comment

You’re lack of a sense of humor is really something.

Dawg, punctuation much?

Southeastern, Oklahoma?! Put down the book you’re learning to read and pick up a map!
                              sweet. another engrish major. for the record, might want to check YOUR punctuation.

yes. southeastern Oklahoma moron. east of I35, south of I40.

Comment

Originally posted by OPSUALUM77&81 View Post

FEEEESH!!

lol

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X