Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mtxe View Post
    TigerGuy…

No one on the MIAA board pays much attention to the UCO jerks…so they come over here trying to bully you and the GAC!
    It shows you how intelligent he is by comparing scores, laughable!
    I’m just here for a good time. Most Edmond, OK folks I have interacted with are very similar. Entertaining to say the least!

Comment

Originally posted by TigerGuy View Post

I’m just here for a good time. Most Edmond, OK folks I have interacted with are very similar. Entertaining to say the least!
      I’ve met a lot of folks from Ada, OK missing half their teeth from meth rot. That is entertaining!
      Roll Chos!

Comment

Originally posted by RollChos View Post

I’ve met a lot of folks from Ada, OK missing half their teeth from meth rot. That is entertaining!
        Again, you read my comment, and then used whatever brain cells you have to formulate that response, clicked “post reply”, and actually thought it was funny. As soon as I think you can’t be any more stupid, you come back a totally redeem yourself. Bravo.

Comment

Again, you read my comment, and then used whatever brain cells you have to formulate that response, clicked “post reply”, and actually thought it was funny. As soon as I think you can’t be any more stupid, you come back a totally redeem yourself. Bravo.
          Yeah gotta admit the meth “insult” was super lame. 3rd grade comeback.

Mainly I think we can call this thread officially dead.

Comment

Originally posted by OBUGrad View Post

Yeah gotta admit the meth “insult” was super lame. 3rd grade comeback.

Mainly I think we can call this thread officially dead.
            I agree, but they just keep coming back!

Comment

The funniest part about this thread was the UCO guy claiming NSU would be a middle of the pack team in the GAC.

Comment

Originally posted by BulldogLB View Post
                The funniest part about this thread was the UCO guy claiming NSU would be a middle of the pack team in the GAC.
                Seriously... Haven't had a winning record in 11 years and their best finish since then was 4-7...

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post

AND?? theyre better than over half of the GAC. we had starters this year to the tune of 22 soph, 18 redshirt freshman and 10 true freshmen. I'd say were allowed a little leniency.

sooo what youre saying is any middling from the SEC could play anyone from the big sky conference and wouldn't automatically be favored by 20? sometimes you just know.

oklahoma talent IS better than texas talent 90% of the time. nice roster.
                  Y'all started 50 players this year?

Comment

Seriously... Haven't had a winning record in 11 years and their best finish since then was 4-7...
                    NSU is pretty bad, but I do think the GAC would be a much better fit for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Divisiontwo View Post

Y'all started 50 players this year?
                      I know you're joking, but I think Pitt did. They had an insane amount of injuries this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

NSU is pretty bad, but I do think the GAC would be a much better fit for them.
                        I agree! It is a better fit. Was shocked with this all played out like it did a decade ago.

I think UCO would have more success in our conference as well, but their facilities and pay are likely more on par with MIAA schools, so it makes sense.

Comment

I agree! It is a better fit. Was shocked with this all played out like it did a decade ago.

I think UCO would have more success in our conference as well, but their facilities and pay are likely more on par with MIAA schools, so it makes sense.
                          Yeah. UCO has the money to compete in the MIAA, and they have been pretty good some years. NSU will never be able to win more than 1 to 3 games unless they commit to fundraising. UNK is a good case study. They came from the Rmac with 20 some schollies, and finally made a serious commitment to coaching and fundraising until they were upper tier in the conference.

The funny thing is UCO and NSU came into the MIAA being equally bad. UCO improved quickly. NSU didn't.

To be fair, when NSU agreed to go MIAA there were 2 or 3 more teams that were closer to their level, but they bolted for the glvc. I guess the other hope they have would be for the MIAA to add other bad teams. With the MIAA looking to expand to 20 members, it could happen. I hope not, but it could.

Comment

Yeah. UCO has the money to compete in the MIAA, and they have been pretty good some years. NSU will never be able to win more than 1 to 3 games unless they commit to fundraising. UNK is a good case study. They came from the Rmac with 20 some schollies, and finally made a serious commitment to coaching and fundraising until they were upper tier in the conference.

The funny thing is UCO and NSU came into the MIAA being equally bad. UCO improved quickly. NSU didn't.

To be fair, when NSU agreed to go MIAA there were 2 or 3 more teams that were closer to their level, but they bolted for the glvc. I guess the other hope they have would be for the MIAA to add other bad teams. With the MIAA looking to expand to 20 members, it could happen. I hope not, but it could.
                            Yes, UCO's greatest advantage is money. They're alumni base has donated a ton to get them to where they are today.

Comment

Yes, UCO's greatest advantage is money. They're alumni base has donated a ton to get them to where they are today.
                              Yeah. They're also a pretty big school compared to most D2's in this part of the country.

Comment

Yeah. They're also a pretty big school compared to most D2's in this part of the country.
                                Still… piss on those guys.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X