• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TigerGuy View Post

NSU
    43 wins in the last 22 seasons.

ECU
    61 wins in the last 12 seasons.

what other metrics besides winning are you using to claim that NSU is light years ahead of ECU?
    NSU has won a national championship in football.
    they are not in ADA
    they are not in the GAC
    they would finish closer to .500 every year in the GAC.
    as bad as they were last year, NSU is a 5 win team last year in the GAC.

you guys have a 9 game winning season for the first time in decades? in a year where NWOSU SWOSU OBU and SEOSU and two of the Arkansas teams that usually beat you are further down, all of the sudden your team is cream of the crop? i personally think this years Henderson game was an anomaly. well see about that.

what makes me think NSU is light years ahead of ADA u? they would beat the GAC Oklahoma teams more often than you guys have. not just in football either. thats alright. just keep living in your world and we'll see where you are at the end of the season. there is a real good reason you lost all of the coaches you did over the last 2 years.

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post

NSU has won a national championship in football.
      they are not in ADA
      they are not in the GAC
      they would finish closer to .500 every year in the GAC.
      as bad as they were last year, NSU is a 5 win team last year in the GAC

you guys have a 9 game winning season for the first time in decades? in a year where NWOSU SWOSU OBU and SEOSU and two of the Arkansas teams that usually beat you are further down, all of the sudden your team is cream of the crop? i personally think this years Henderson game was an anomaly. well see about that.

what makes me think NSU is light years ahead of ADA u? they would beat the GAC Oklahoma teams more often than you guys have. not just in football either. thats alright. just keep living in your world and we'll see where you are at the end of the season. there is a real good reason you lost all of the coaches you did over the last 2 years.
      East Central has won a National Championship as well.

No one said ECU was cream of the crop. You said that, no one else. I’m not sure how you came up with that, because I don’t think that and never said that.

It’s clear your statements are based solely on emotion and are obviously irrational. I hope you’re able to get to a point in life where you can have civil conversations with out getting hysterical.

Comment

MTXE, eat a bucket of D*CKS.
        Just like this…so childish
        Last edited by mtxe; 02-28-2023, 08:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mtxe View Post

Just like this, so childish
          welcome back to the conversation, loser.

Comment

East Central has won a National Championship as well.

No one said ECU was cream of the crop. You said that, no one else. I’m not sure how you came up with that, because I don’t think that and never said that.

your ex coach came up with a marketing ploy to call your school the Oklahoma state champ last year. thats what this entire thread has been about. jeez stay focused.

It’s clear your statements are based solely on emotion and are obviously irrational. I hope you’re able to get to a point in life where you can have civil conversations with out getting hysterical.
            *sigh* I'm clearly just throwing **** at the wall and seeing what will stick and so far, you've responded to everything. your football grads dont even like your school. Brad Calip liked ECU so much his kid spent 5 years at UCO.

has Gastineau even been back to Ada since he left? you'd think hed throw a few dollars at that freaking weight room man. that could be much better than it is.

Comment

welcome back to the conversation, loser.
              Okay, hope you feel good about yourself LOL

Comment

*sigh* I'm clearly just throwing **** at the wall and seeing what will stick and so far, you've responded to everything. your football grads dont even like your school. Brad Calip liked ECU so much his kid spent 5 years at UCO.

has Gastineau even been back to Ada since he left? you'd think hed throw a few dollars at that freaking weight room man. that could be much better than it is.
                Interesting point on Coach Calip. So just because he went to ECU means he should force his son to go there? Everyone has to make that decision for themselves.

I do not know if Gastineau has been back to Ada. He may not be able to come back or may not have the money to give back. His life hasn’t been easy.

It’s so interesting that this conversation has turned into comparing ECU to NSU and you want to compare everything between the two besides winning, which ECU clearly has the advantage in. If you want to measure a programs success by their weight room, alumni/offspring college choice, and visits/money given by former players that’s fine. I think winning takes the cake for me, which is has done more in ten years than NSU has done in 20. ECU also has more wins than UCO since the 2010 season.

I’m not saying ECU is the premier D2 is the GAC or Oklahoma even, but you gotta have something besides your emotional, irrational, hysterical opinions to back up a claim that NSU is light years ahead of ECU. It’s like I’m talking to my sister’s kid or something!

Comment

Originally posted by mtxe View Post

Okay, hope you feel good about yourself LOL
                  clearly. i do. with or without you in my life.

Comment

Interesting point on Coach Calip. So just because he went to ECU means he should force his son to go there? Everyone has to make that decision for themselves.

I do not know if Gastineau has been back to Ada. He may not be able to come back or may not have the money to give back. His life hasn’t been easy.

It’s so interesting that this conversation has turned into comparing ECU to NSU and you want to compare everything between the two besides winning, which ECU clearly has the advantage in. If you want to measure a programs success by their weight room, alumni/offspring college choice, and visits/money given by former players that’s fine. I think winning takes the cake for me, which is has done more in ten years than NSU has done in 20. ECU also has more wins than UCO since the 2010 season.

I’m not saying ECU is the premier D2 is the GAC or Oklahoma even, but you gotta have something besides your emotional, irrational, hysterical opinions to back up a claim that NSU is light years ahead of ECU. It’s like I’m talking to my sister’s kid or something!
                    all of this is fair and i can admit it as long as you're willing to admit strength of schedule most certainly plays a part of that "ecu has more wins than...." argument.

Comment

all of this is fair and i can admit it as long as you're willing to admit strength of schedule most certainly plays a part of that "ecu has more wins than...." argument.
                      My only argument is that ECU is ahead of NSU as a program. That’s why I included the last 20 years of wins for NSU to show that they weren’t winning in the LSC either.

ECU has more wins than UCO in the last decade, but UCO is ahead of them as a program and I think that’s fairly obvious.

Comment

just saw the pics and videos on twitter. you guys bought HUGE championship rings for the heritage bowl win?? lol that's one of the most osu things I've seen in a while.

Comment

just saw the pics and videos on twitter. you guys bought HUGE championship rings for the heritage bowl win?? lol that's one of the most osu things I've seen in a while.
                          Cool. I hadn't seen those yet. Good for those coaches and student athletes. It takes a lot to win games and earn that bowl win. Glad they are doing something to celebrate that occasion. Definitely something to build on for them.

Comment

This post is about a ecu staffer bragging about it. Nsu isn't in this conversation this about the ok schools absolute failure of asserting any control over the GAC and still claiming to be Ok state champs.

Comment

Originally posted by the Northeasterner View Post
                              This post is about a ecu staffer bragging about it. Nsu isn't in this conversation this about the ok schools absolute failure of asserting any control over the GAC and still claiming to be Ok state champs.
                              Actually your boy Jimbo brought up NSU being light years ahead of ECU as a program.

Again, beat someone, anyone.

Comment

A current Oklahoma school has NEVER won the GAC
                                A current Oklahoma school has NEVER won the MIAA

Bunch of arguing about who is the best team that's never won a title in their current conference.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X