X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NattyStateFan View Post
    A current Oklahoma school has NEVER won the GAC
    A current Oklahoma school has NEVER won the MIAA

Bunch of arguing about who is the best team that's never won a title in their current conference.
    I’m not arguing my school is the best, just that we’re better than NSU. 😂

Comment

Originally posted by TigerGuy View Post

I’m not arguing my school is the best, just that we’re better than NSU. 😂
      My hope is that NSU will go to the GAC and put the miaa back at 10 teams. Then you can find out who is better.

Comment

I don't think we will or would even be welcomed without a partner school or snu or ok baptist leaving .

Comment

Originally posted by NattyStateFan View Post
          A current Oklahoma school has NEVER won the GAC
          A current Oklahoma school has NEVER won the MIAA

Bunch of arguing about who is the best team that's never won a title in their current conference.
          its not for anyone outside of Oklahoma to be involved. it's a fight inside the family. we can take it out further if you'd like. is there an Arkansas or GAC team that's made it out of the first round? i know off the top of my head 3 times you guys got prison sexxed in the first round.

i dont care enough to look it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

My hope is that NSU will go to the GAC and put the miaa back at 10 teams. Then you can find out who is better.
            Was a mistake to go there in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post

its not for anyone outside of Oklahoma to be involved. it's a fight inside the family. we can take it out further if you'd like. is there an Arkansas or GAC team that's made it out of the first round? i know off the top of my head 3 times you guys got prison sexxed in the first round.

Harding has several times. They made the semis one year. Their D was an effing brick wall that year. It seems like they did it with a backup qb, too. If I remember right.

Comment

Originally posted by TigerGuy View Post

Was a mistake to go there in the first place.
                IDK, I can see both sides. I admire that they gave the MIAA a shot, but at this point they need to poop or get off the pot.

Comment

We were leaving the LSC before the GAC formed. But we have been decent in most sports except wbb and football. I really believe that we will make some strides in the upcoming season. Losing the lincoln game will hurt the record. Last season we lost leads in the fourth to Washburn , mowest, and mssu games

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post

Harding a couple times. Henderson years ago. OBU, don't remember nor do I care to look that one up.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post

Harding, Henderson, and Ouachita.

Comment

• I'm pretty sure a Gac team beat Washburn in round 1 in 2021. It's not the only round 1 win, but I think it's the most recent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                          I'm pretty sure a Gac team beat Washburn in round 1 in 2021. It's not the only round 1 win, but I think it's the most recent.
                          Harding kicked the crap out of Washburn.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brandon View Post

Harding kicked the crap out of Washburn.
                            jesus! id say so! those are shocking stats!

Comment

• Originally posted by NattyStateFan View Post

Harding a couple times. Henderson years ago. OBU, don't remember nor do I care to look that one up.
                              OBU has ZERO street cred anymore. after the whoopin i saw them take in their barn this last year. not to mention the loss to Lindenwood in the playoffs a season after they left the MIAA with a 4 win record. they've made it out of the 1st round 1 time since 2009.

so i got interested and had a few minutes.

Henderson made it out of the first round out of the three times since they've been in the GAC.
                              2018 lost to MWSU in 1st
                              2015 won the first round then lost to ESU
                              2012 lost to MWSU in 1st

Harding has the best success. no secret im sure.

2021 won the first round against Washburn then beat by NWM
                              2019 loss to NWM
                              2017 made it 4 rounds
                              2016 3 rounds deep. won VS UCM eventually losing in the 3rd game to NWM
                              2014 loss to Pitt
                              2012 loss to NWM

2-8 VS MIAA in the playoffs.

not trashing you Natty...just had an interesting conversation with a SWOSU fan the other day about the differences between GAC and MIAA. he obviously said GAC was proven to be better? then i remember the ECU coach called themselves the Oklahoma state champ....

Last edited by jimbo slice; 03-07-2023, 01:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post

OBU has ZERO street cred anymore. after the whoopin i saw them take in their barn this last year. not to mention the loss to Lindenwood in the playoffs a season after they left the MIAA with a 4 win record. they've made it out of the 1st round 1 time since 2009.

so i got interested and had a few minutes.

Henderson made it out of the first round out of the three times since they've been in the GAC.
                                2018 lost to MWSU in 1st
                                2015 won the first round then lost to ESU
                                2012 lost to MWSU in 1st

Harding has the best success. no secret im sure.

2021 won the first round against Washburn then beat by NWM
                                2019 loss to NWM
                                2017 made it 4 rounds
                                2016 3 rounds deep. won VS UCM eventually losing in the 3rd game to NWM
                                2014 loss to Pitt
                                2012 loss to NWM

2-8 VS MIAA in the playoffs.

not trashing you Natty...just had an interesting conversation with a SWOSU fan the other day about the differences between GAC and MIAA. he obviously said GAC was proven to be better? then i remember the ECU coach called themselves the Oklahoma state champ....

That 2017 Harding defense was really good.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X