Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TigerGuy View Post

Imagine insulting someone’s intelligence while you cheer for a team that had to fight like hell to have its first winning season in 4 years and finish with a staggering 6-5 record. Your lack of couth is dumbfounding.
    imagine talking about a team that did all of that ^^^^ and would still whip your asses by 24...GAC has proven many times they aren't capable of hanging.

Comment

Dawg, you’re really thinking about it too much.
      agreed but, still better believe NSU is a middle of the road GAC school...

Comment

Well, I can see the level of conversation has maxed out your capacity to formulate coherent points.

UCO now finds joy and fandom in being an average to below average team in a good conference. What has happened to Edmond athletics?

Congrats, dawg. Your team has come so far in the last 4 years of losing records to becoming a non post season team. Your team’s 6 wins are so good that you now speculate that you could beat a team that actually went to the post season and won a game there.

Is everyone this dumb in Edmond? AKA northwestern/northeastern OK?

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post

imagine talking about a team that did all of that ^^^^ and would still whip your asses by 24...GAC has proven many times they aren't capable of hanging.
          Making a claim this idiotic might lead one to think that you believe UCO is good enough to win the GAC conference title.

I couldn’t fathom being so stupid to think my 6 win team could win another conference.

Also, you’re right. GAC has proven they can’t hang in the playoffs, outside of Harding. However, ECU can hang with UCO.
          Last edited by TigerGuy; 12-27-2022, 08:12 AM.

Comment

However, ECU can hang with UCO.
            i guess we won't find out anytime soon DOG.

didja you see what NW did to your nationally ranked conference champ? happen to catch the UCO VS NWMSU score?

ok...so how bout this...the emporia state game VS SEOSU? catch that score? yeh we beat emporia too.

i realize you guys are riding an extreme high right now. you do have the best record you've had in decades but let's not forget where you are. there's a reason you guys keep losing coaches. 9-3 was an anomaly, DAWG!

Comment

Well, I can see the level of conversation has maxed out your capacity to formulate coherent points.

you just throwing out words to make you feel smart ? lol

UCO now finds joy and fandom in being an average to below average team in a good conference. What has happened to Edmond athletics?
              youre talking shizz about finding fandom in something lol...how bout your header getting on twitter and claiming the mythical state championship knowing good and well, they are playing in a trash conference (outside of 2 teams)and they would never have to prove themselves.
              Last edited by jimbo slice; 12-27-2022, 07:51 PM.

Comment

i guess we won't find out anytime soon DOG.

didja you see what NW did to your nationally ranked conference champ? happen to catch the UCO VS NWMSU score?

ok...so how bout this...the emporia state game VS SEOSU? catch that score? yeh we beat emporia too.

i realize you guys are riding an extreme high right now. you do have the best record you've had in decades but let's not forget where you are. there's a reason you guys keep losing coaches. 9-3 was an anomaly, DAWG!
                The argument of an intelligent man…. “We beat them, and they beat them, and they beat you, so we are better.” Science.

UCO lost to Missouri Southern (4-7), Missouri Western (5-6), and Washburn (7-4)… Yeah, you guys are awesome!

We had 1 coach for close to a decade, his replacement got a power 5 job, and his replacement (from the staff) got a pay raise. You’re right. We couldn’t keep the guy from going to a power 5 school.
                Last edited by TigerGuy; 12-27-2022, 08:09 PM.

Comment

youre talking shizz about finding fandom in something lol...how bout your header getting on twitter and claiming the mythical state championship knowing good and well, they are playing in a trash conference (outside of 2 teams)and they would never have to prove themselves.
                  Think outside the box and think how that could be used as a recruiting tool. I’m learning that could be difficult for you to do.

I’m not saying I love that statement he made, but I can see the value of being able to tell recruits we beat every Oklahoma school in our conference.

It’s interesting he has that much control on your emotions, and that you would get that upset over what he tweeted.

Comment

If the words I’m using make you think I’m throwing them out there to sound smart, you are really showing your intelligence.

Comment

The argument of an intelligent man…. “We beat them, and they beat them, and they beat you, so we are better.” Science.

UCO lost to Missouri Southern (4-7),

AND?? theyre better than over half of the GAC. we had starters this year to the tune of 22 soph, 18 redshirt freshman and 10 true freshmen. I'd say were allowed a little leniency.

sooo what youre saying is any middling from the SEC could play anyone from the big sky conference and wouldn't automatically be favored by 20? sometimes you just know.

oklahoma talent IS better than texas talent 90% of the time. nice roster.

Comment

AND?? theyre better than over half of the GAC. we had starters this year to the tune of 22 soph, 18 redshirt freshman and 10 true freshmen. I'd say were allowed a little leniency.

sooo what youre saying is any middling from the SEC could play anyone from the big sky conference and wouldn't automatically be favored by 20? sometimes you just know.

So now you’re calling for leniency because of your mediocrity. That’s a sign of a strong program.

Comparing the MIAA to the best P5 conference in America and the GAC to a group of 5 conference.

Again, you’re just showing off how dumb you are.

Comment

So now you’re calling for leniency because of your mediocrity. That’s a sign of a strong program.

Comparing the MIAA to the best P5 conference in America and the GAC to a group of 5 conference.

Again, you’re just showing off how dumb you are.
                          you're clearly too stupid to understand what is happening here. dueces.

Comment

Man, you’re team joined a good conference, and you have an overall losing record since joining, but you are comparing UCO to a middle of the road team in the South Eastern Conference. That’s truly unbelievable.

Comment

you're clearly too stupid to understand what is happening here. dueces.
                              Thank God! See ya!

Comment

TigerGuy…

No one on the MIAA board pays much attention to the UCO jerks…so they come over here trying to bully you and the GAC!
                                It shows you how intelligent he is by comparing scores, laughable!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X