Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

I know you're joking, but I think Pitt did. They had an insane amount of injuries this season.

Wow. Kudos to you guys for the year you had banged up like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Divisiontwo View Post

Wow. Kudos to you guys for the year you had banged up like that.
      I was impressed by how well they were able to plug and play with young guys without losing a lot of effectiveness.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
        Awww. C'mon, jimbo is just having fun. If you get tired of him, just type the following:
        reloadmvp
        Lmfao y’all had fun without me

Comment

Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post
          Lmfao y’all had fun without me
          jesus christ. they are stilll pissing and moaning over this thread/?

ECU move on with your life. get a blow up doll or something.
          we're down a game now with Lincoln dropping out. i pray to god you guys can convince your AD to play us. i want to see just how close to 50 we can put on you losers.

MTXE, eat a bucket of D*CKS.

Comment

Originally posted by BulldogLB View Post
            The funniest part about this thread was the UCO guy claiming NSU would be a middle of the pack team in the GAC.
            name a team that could CONSISTANTLY beat NSU, O fer boy. i see at least a 4 win season every year. i know a couple of your Ex-coaches personally. you need to settle down out there in Weatherford and worry about your team.

Comment

Originally posted by TigerGuy View Post

Seriously... Haven't had a winning record in 11 years and their best finish since then was 4-7...
              and were STILL light years ahead of your program. worry about ADA.

Comment

Any of you Oklahoma schools in the GAC need to not even come close to 🦜 Ng trash about NSU. In the ten years of the GAC has a one of you even sniffed a conf championship. Or had more than two winning seasons in a row. This does not need to be a discussion ecu had a good season yes. But still not the conf champion. Best oauchita baptist or harding then talk trash.

Comment

Originally posted by the Northeasterner View Post
                  Any of you Oklahoma schools in the GAC need to not even come close to 🦜 Ng trash about NSU. In the ten years of the GAC has a one of you even sniffed a conf championship. Or had more than two winning seasons in a row. This does not need to be a discussion ecu had a good season yes. But still not the conf champion. Best oauchita baptist or harding then talk trash.
                  Beat some one. Any one.

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post

and were STILL light years ahead of your program. worry about ADA.
                    I know articulating your ridiculous points is difficult, but I'm going to need you to go into detail about how NSU is "light years" ahead of ECU as a program.

Comment

I know articulating your ridiculous points is difficult, but I'm going to need you to go into detail about how NSU is "light years" ahead of ECU as a program.
                      well, outside of your career in the custodial arts that your ECU education has afforded you, open the door to your trailer home and look around. should be fairly obvious.

Comment

This is about you and bragging about being the ok champ in gac. S leaugeu where oks hoops have been an afterthought

Comment

well, outside of your career in the custodial arts that your ECU education has afforded you, open the door to your trailer home and look around. should be fairly obvious.
                          Make a claim and tell me to “look around”. That’s how you prove a point. You got me!!!

Comment

Originally posted by the Northeasterner View Post
                            This is about you and bragging about being the ok champ in gac. S leaugeu where oks hoops have been an afterthought
                            Who is this “you” you are talking about? I never claimed anything.

Again, beat someone, anyone. Then you can share your views on someone else being an afterthought.

Comment

Make a claim and tell me to “look around”. That’s how you prove a point. You got me!!!
                              apparently everyone got it cept you.

Comment

apparently everyone got it cept you.
                                NSU
                                43 wins in the last 22 seasons.

ECU
                                61 wins in the last 12 seasons.

what other metrics besides winning are you using to claim that NSU is light years ahead of ECU?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X