Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D2Football.com Donation Drive!

Hello GLIAC friends!

As you all obviously noticed, the website and message board were down for a little bit earlier this week. There was a good reason for that.

Brandon operates this site out of his own pocket mostly, and the site needs some support to be able to live on as the top spot on the internet for D-II football information and communication. Funds have been short, and the website needs help to keep bringing us all our entertainment that we enjoy having every day on here, and every day during the season on d2football.com.

The service provider is threatening to shut the site back down soon if bills aren't paid in a timely manner, so it is time to help Brandon and d2football.com as much as we can so we can keep our party going!

Here is the link to donate to keep d2football.com and the message board up and running: http://www.d2football.com/forum/vbdonate.php?do=donate

Don't wait until the fall when football starts back up again. It may be too late. Donate now to make sure we get to keep having fun =)
    2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Re: D2Football.com Donation Drive!

Originally posted by KleShreen View Post
    Hello GLIAC friends!

As you all obviously noticed, the website and message board were down for a little bit earlier this week. There was a good reason for that.

Brandon operates this site out of his own pocket mostly, and the site needs some support to be able to live on as the top spot on the internet for D-II football information and communication. Funds have been short, and the website needs help to keep bringing us all our entertainment that we enjoy having every day on here, and every day during the season on d2football.com.

The service provider is threatening to shut the site back down soon if bills aren't paid in a timely manner, so it is time to help Brandon and d2football.com as much as we can so we can keep our party going!

Here is the link to donate to keep d2football.com and the message board up and running: http://www.d2football.com/forum/vbdonate.php?do=donate

Don't wait until the fall when football starts back up again. It may be too late. Donate now to make sure we get to keep having fun =)
    Come on, GLIAC!!
    You can donate one large or small amount or perhaps make a monthly donation!! Any amount will help!!

#BlazerNation

Comment

Done...next!

Comment

Done...next!

Comment

Thanks for advocating for us Kyle. Thanks to everyone who has supported us. The response has been awesome. It is greatly appreciated. Thanks for relieving some of the pressure.

If you haven't been given the title and signature graphic let me know. I accidentally threw away my checklist and had to rebuild it so it could be wrong. Most of you are multi-time donors and I can't tell you how much I appreciate it.

champgymusa
          Redwing
          BillyGV

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post
            Thanks for advocating for us Kyle. Thanks to everyone who has supported us. The response has been awesome. It is greatly appreciated. Thanks for relieving some of the pressure.

If you haven't been given the title and signature graphic let me know. I accidentally threw away my checklist and had to rebuild it so it could be wrong. Most of you are multi-time donors and I can't tell you how much I appreciate it.

champgymusa
            Redwing
            BillyGV
            I had heard that while JR was on a vacation you had hired two temps, one from Pitt State and one from Ferris and they had managed to mess the whole thing up...glad to see you are back to smoother sailing...appreciate your efforts pal!

Comment

As has been said many a time:
              You don't know what you have 'till it's gone.

Comment

Thanks GV posters! But, GV should move up. :wink:

Comment

Originally posted by champgymusa View Post
                  I had heard that while JR was on a vacation you had hired two temps, one from Pitt State and one from Ferris and they had managed to mess the whole thing up...glad to see you are back to smoother sailing...appreciate your efforts pal!
                  Whats this vacation thing you speak of? I thought those were old fables.

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO DONATES TO KEEP THIS SITE ALIVE! Brandon has provided us all a wonderful site on the internet!

Comment

Originally posted by champgymusa View Post
                    The Ferris guy self reported so he's off the hook as far as any liability.

Comment

I just donated... Really appreciate this site.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X