Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GVSU 2018

I'm really excited to see David Dawson out there. He hasn't played since 2015 I think. 2016? It looked like injuries were going to end his career after being one of the top OL in the country out of high school. I'm hoping he can stay healthy all year and to see if he can still harness that talent after so much time off.
    2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

Originally posted by OhioDadGVSON View Post
      Big time Hater I see.
      Not a HATER. Maybe an instigator.

In 2014, there were those GV posters that said that GV was the best 5 loss team in the country. Last year, many suggested that they were the best three loss team.

I do enjoy a good ribbing, and not afraid of getting the same back. dvaara and I have a history of jabs. All in good fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post
        Not a HATER. Maybe an instigator.

In 2014, there were those GV posters that said that GV was the best 5 loss team in the country. Last year, many suggested that they were the best three loss team.

I do enjoy a good ribbing, and not afraid of getting the same back. dvaara and I have a history of jabs. All in good fun.
        I love the hating. Means your good enough to be hated.

Comment

Random thing I noticed - GVSU only leaves the state of Michigan once this year. For their game against Delta State in Mississippi. Wonder when the last time that happened was? There's gotta be a couple teams this year in the GLIAC who don't leave Michigan at all as long as they have Ashland at home.

Edit: Just checked. Ferris leaves the state of Michigan once (at William Jewell) and Wayne State leaves Michigan once (at Indy),

Comment

Originally posted by KleShreen View Post
            Random thing I noticed - GVSU only leaves the state of Michigan once this year. For their game against Delta State in Mississippi. Wonder when the last time that happened was? There's gotta be a couple teams this year in the GLIAC who don't leave Michigan at all as long as they have Ashland at home.

Edit: Just checked. Ferris leaves the state of Michigan once (at William Jewell) and Wayne State leaves Michigan once (at Indy),
            Good observation. All the Ohio schools left the GLIAC. So not much going out of state anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by OhioDadGVSON View Post
              Good observation. All the Ohio schools left the GLIAC. So not much going out of state anymore.
              I just worry that it could have an adverse effect on any Michigan teams who make the playoffs and have to go on the road.

Comment

I think you meant all but one left! lol When can we expect ohiodad to buy a house in Grand Rapids? What GV posters belong to this group? http://usas.org/grand-rapids-police-...dents-workers/

Comment

I just worry that it could have an adverse effect on any Michigan teams who make the playoffs and have to go on the road.
                  Well, there are 3 potential non-con games and they could easily, and likely be out of MI. Heck GV is playing 4 non-MI teams, but it ends up that 3 are at Lubbers. Plus, add in a trip to the UP. All in all, I'm not sure it makes much difference.

Comment

oh come on kle.... won't matter

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X