Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Davenport Problem

Originally posted by DUpanthers View Post
    Rumor is they will be bring in more portable bleachers in the end zone to basically double the capacity.
    Portable bleachers? Man, I'm almost tempted to take that day off as well, get out my old war paint, maybe snag a fake battleaxe from some costume prop place, and lead an GVSU takeover of sections. Kinda of like back in 04 at Ferris where the Ferris students left at halftime and the GVSU students took over their student section.

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
      Portable bleachers? Man, I'm almost tempted to take that day off as well, get out my old war paint, maybe snag a fake battleaxe from some costume prop place, and lead an GVSU takeover of sections. Kinda of like back in 04 at Ferris where the Ferris students left at halftime and the GVSU students took over their student section.
      Was at that game. The view from the visitors stands watching that student section (used to be in the south end zone) get taken over by our kids was, well, pretty awesome...

Comment

Originally posted by OPSUALUM77&81 View Post
        My sources tell me they will break ground tomorrow to build enough permanent seating to accommodate the Grand Valley crowd. Client will start pouring concrete at 6:00 a.m. tomorrow.
        That's so nice of them to do that just for the Grand Valley fans. Shouldn't be an issue when other gliac teams come there for a visit ;)
        Last edited by IH8SVSU; 08-30-2018, 02:43 PM.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
        Working...
        X