• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ferris State University!

Oh yea I am back.

Hey how about out Basketball team huh!

Ok,

We done so much in the past 6 to 7 years in Football and about to do more, can't wait.

Get ready to enjoy another great fall football season.

Re: Ferris State University!

I think we'll have a championship caliber offense. Hoping our young defense is good enough to make a run. Begin to find out in 7 days.

Comment

Originally posted by The Looter View Post
      I think we'll have a championship caliber offense. Hoping our young defense is good enough to make a run. Begin to find out in 7 days.
      Was that supposed to be a championship caliber offense last year? Honest question. No idea what you guys thought of the offense through the season.

Comment

I think it was our most inconsistent offense since TA has taken over. Reggie Bell just could not stay healthy unfortunately. I thought Travis Russell improved as the year went on however we seemed to lack the explosiveness of past FSU teams. Our defense was the best it has been under the current staff, but we lost pretty much every main contributor on that side of the ball. With Jayru Campbell and a more experienced Russell quarterbacking the team I believe our offense will go back to being dynamic, the defense on the other hand has a lot to prove.

Comment

Originally posted by The Looter View Post
          I think it was our most inconsistent offense since TA has taken over. Reggie Bell just could not stay healthy unfortunately. I thought Travis Russell improved as the year went on however we seemed to lack the explosiveness of past FSU teams. Our defense was the best it has been under the current staff, but we lost pretty much every main contributor on that side of the ball. With Jayru Campbell and a more experienced Russell quarterbacking the team I believe our offense will go back to being dynamic, the defense on the other hand has a lot to prove.
          Do you think that the resignation of the QB coach a few weeks ago will have much impact? Tony is a good coach so its lot like there is no one that can coach the QB up...

Comment

Originally posted by Football for life View Post
            Oh yea I am back.

Hey how about out Basketball team huh!

Ok,

We done so much in the past 6 to 7 years in Football and about to do more, can't wait.

Get ready to enjoy another great fall football season.
            We never left.

Comment

Any word on how Findley will be this year? I think a win against them and Ferris could run the table

Comment

Originally posted by Bos715 View Post
                Any word on how Findley will be this year? I think a win against them and Ferris could run the table
                Findlay is the 4th-toughest game on the schedule. How does a win against them somehow signify they should run the table?
                2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

It's the letdown game. Against GV and Ashland you know Ferris will put everything into those games; however, Findley is a team they could overlook but I think it will be the 2nd best team they play. Who would be the 3 other teams that are tougher? GV Definently but who else? I Dont think this Ferris team is the best Ferris team ever but Win Over GV and Findley I think they have a shot at it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bos715 View Post
                    It's the letdown game. Against GV and Ashland you know Ferris will put everything into those games; however, Findley is a team they could overlook but I think it will be the 2nd best team they play. Who would be the 3 other teams that are tougher? GV Definently but who else? I Dont think this Ferris team is the best Ferris team ever but Win Over GV and Findley I think they have a shot at it.
                    GV and Ashland are both better than Findlay for sure. I could argue that Wayne, SVSU, and Northwood are all better than Findlay, as well. Findlay's record was inflated because they are in the worst region and the worst conference in the country.
                    2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X