Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who starts at RB for GV tonight?

Re: Who starts at RB for GV tonight?

I don't really think it matters. They're going to end up using three guys pretty evenly no matter what, I think. I would assume Moss and Provenchar each get about 10-15 touches and Cain-Vesey gets 5-10 as the short yardage guy. Just think to how RB's have been used the other times no one has separated themselves from the pack. Sherrod/Ratay, Carter/Young-Walls last year, etc. From the previews that have been online, sure seems like it will be a true committee so I don't think it matters in the end who starts and who doesn't.
    Last edited by KleShreen; 08-30-2018, 12:47 PM.
    2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

Ok, spill it. You keep posting caution about Moss. Whatcha got on him? I've read about a nagging item, but from what I recall, it didn't sound severe enough to keep him out of a game. What's the concern?

Comment

Originally posted by Redwing View Post
        Ok, spill it. You keep posting caution about Moss. Whatcha got on him? I've read about a nagging item, but from what I recall, it didn't sound severe enough to keep him out of a game. What's the concern?
        It's likely the nagging hip pain. When you're being tackled and landing on that hip, it does the healing process no favors.

Comment

Comment

Comment

I'm not so sure he was the #2 back. Jack has a bit more speed and looks like a passing threat, but it looks like a tandem backfield to me:
              http://www.gvsulakers.com/boxscore.a...otball&id=8422

Comment

If I were GV football czar for this season, Moss would be getting 30 carries a game and Provencher would be a full-time slot WR with the occasional jet sweep.

Comment

Comment

Dodson only botched the one punt that Indy recovered. After that, Provencher was the punt returner, and he dropped one as well but picked it up before anyone got close to him.

Comment

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X