Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GLIAC Pick'em - Week 2

I guess I should throw something up here.

Wisc-Oshkosh @ Davenport Drinking some DU koolaid. I still have my doubts, but I'll jump on the mini-wagon.

Hillsdale @ Michigan Tech I'm taking a CHANCE and going with the pups. That trip north is tough. Still, MTU has to have a great game to win.

UT Permian Basin @ Northern Michigan Taking the cats because of their RB and the long trip N for UT. Another tough one to pick IMO.

Missouri S&T @ Northwood NU has to play their backup QB. But, long road trip and a suspect team? I'm hoping for NU, but seeing S&T

Saginaw Valley St. @ Walsh An old GLIAC matchup.. and an old GLIAC result. Birdies roll easily

Wayne St @ Indianapolis Another tough one... Well Indy didn't look as sharp. I'm thinking Wayne is a bit better this season.. but it is in Indy..Eh, go with the GLIAC team

Findlay @ Ferris St. I'd like to see FSU tested some. They might be, but tested is about all...and they pass the test.

Ashland @ Ohio Dominican Ashland's season is on the line. Tough game that should tell alot about both teams. Ashland's rep pull me over to their side.

Grand Valley St. @ Delta St. On paper, it should be an easier, not easier win for the Lakers. But that's on paper.. and it might be really wet. Still, with that Oline and RB's GV can still fry those Okras. Hope we don't get too damp in the stands down here.

Match up wise, one heck of a week. Should make for some interesting score watching Saturday.

Comment

Re: GLIAC Pick'em - Week 2

Davenport
      Michigan Tech
      Northern Michigan
      Northwood
      Saginaw Valley St
      Wayne St
      Ferris St.
      Ashland
      Grand Valley St.

Comment