Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamie Hosford Football Center

I saw that they announced a renovation, expansion, and renaming of the GV football center. Did they release any renderings of it?

Re: Jamie Hosford Football Center

gvsu.edu/giving/footballcenter.

Comment

Last edited by BeachinLaker; 10-08-2018, 05:10 AM.

Comment

Another rendering...
        https://www.gvsu.edu/gvnow/2018/foot...ford-10720.htm

Comment

i didnt know that he passed away...i had him for a grad class in the early 2000s...great guy

Comment

Originally posted by dvaara View Post
            i didnt know that he passed away...i had him for a grad class in the early 2000s...great guy
            I went to GVSU with Jamie in 1974-78. Great player and great guy. He had twin sons, Dan and Tom, that both played football at GVSU in the early 2000s. Jamie unfortunately passed away in 2014.

Comment

Originally posted by LongTimeLaker View Post
              I went to GVSU with Jamie in 1974-78. Great player and great guy. He had twin sons, Dan and Tom, that both played football at GVSU in the early 2000s. Jamie unfortunately passed away in 2014.
              I remember his boys playing...he taught a grad class on managing personnel...he was assistant sup at Rockford at the time...he used to say multiple times at each class that "good always overcomes evil" ... didn't Know exactly what he meant until after a few years as an administrator

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X