Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overrated!!!

Looks like Ferris and GV are having a tough time.

Re: Overrated!!!

I wouldn't say over rated, I'd say there are some teams that are under rated

Comment

i would say last week was a VERY BIG GAME for both clubs and its hard to reach that level two weeks in a row - Saggy has a good team and Dave has a solid D - lets see who wins, shall we??

Comment

Gotta admit, I'll cheer for the underdogs

Comment

Both teams look very vulnerable come playoff time.

Comment

Originally posted by Finishempty Fred View Post
            maybe - lets see how the season finishes out - GV has a tough game next week at saggy

Comment

Try not to struggle doing anything outside today.

Comment

It's seldom that any team isn't vulnerable in the POs. One would think an OBU fan would know that, with the number of playoff wins the program has.

Gotta love the unfounded bravado, though.

Comment

a drunk fool like u from a program that has done literally nothing in their existence in terms of playoff wins runs his mouth before the playoffs Even begin to teams with a very strong postseason history....every year a new idiot comes around and runs his mouth...this year it's you...lol

Comment

Originally posted by dvaara View Post
                    a drunk fool like u from a program that has done literally nothing in their existence in terms of playoff wins runs his mouth before the playoffs Even begin to teams with a very strong postseason history....every year a new idiot comes around and runs his mouth...this year it's you...lol
                    Actually I ran my mouth last year also but we got something for that booty this year. Po Can't come fast enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Carlson View Post
                      It's seldom that any team isn't vulnerable in the POs. One would think an OBU fan would know that, with the number of playoff wins the program has.

Gotta love the unfounded bravado, though.
                      Thanks Ianstein

Comment

Actually I ran my mouth last year also but we got something for that booty this year. Po Can't come fast enough.
                        I get your excitement... wanting so bad to b legitimately nationally relavant can b frustrating...I remember when grand valley hadn't won a playoff game...it was awesome when they finally won and went on to win the national championship...we didn't talk shi# tho until we had the right to talk shi#... people like u who put the cart ahead of the horse r fun to listen to...keep it up

Comment

Originally posted by dvaara View Post
                          I get your excitement... wanting so bad to b legitimately nationally relavant can b frustrating...I remember when grand valley hadn't won a playoff game...it was awesome when they finally won and went on to win the national championship...we didn't talk shi# tho until we had the right to talk shi#... people like u who put the cart ahead of the horse r fun to listen to...keep it up
                          10 plus year ago amigo. What have yall done lately. I'll wait..................

Comment

They made the semis three years ago, and also in 2013. Three PO wins each year vs the 2 playoff appearances by the Tigers in their history.

Comment

u must b very drunk to even want to debate postseason successful w grand valley...I would generally post a few facts but in the case of a program like obu it's not worth my time...I admire your wishful enthusiasm tho...start trash talking teams w playoff success similar to yours... maybe some day you'll have done enough for a grand valley fan to take u seriously... until then sober up and go to sleep

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X