Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: GVSU v SVSU - Oct 27, 2018

Sounds like this would have been a fun one to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
      Sounds like this would have been a fun one to watch.
      Fun but stressful as f**k!

Comment

Anyone know what Bart's injury is? Maybe saving him for Ashland?

Comment

He's been battling a banged up left shoulder from a big sack he took earlier this season and took another shot there last week against Davenport. Played much of the game after but eventually had to come out. I assume he'll be playing next week but nice to see that Cole can keep the offense going and add the dimension. People are crazy to say that Cole should just be the starter now though, lol

Comment

Bart still is a SIGNIFICANTLY better passer with a ton of playoff experience. Cole did a great job today but most of his throws were simpler, easier balls.

Comment

Originally posted by GVLakerFan24 View Post
              Bart still is a SIGNIFICANTLY better passer with a ton of playoff experience. Cole did a great job today but most of his throws were simpler, easier balls.
              Well you can say what you want but 15-27 for 200 yards and one pick, two running TDs, that is an amazing first start for Cole...the future looks bright..bit GVSU also has a couple of freshmen that will push Cole next year...as long as Bart is healthy I think he gets the nod but after yesterday I think the coaching staff at GVSU is going to have to think about using Cole some too...
              Last edited by MrsThortonMelon; 10-28-2018, 04:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsThortonMelon View Post
                Well you can say what you want but 15-17 for 200 yards and one pick, two running TDs, that is an amazing first start for Cole...the future looks bright..bit GVSU also has a couple of freshmen that will push Cole next year...as long as Bart is healthy I think he gets the nod but after yesterday I think the coaching staff at GVSU is going to have to think about using Cole some too...
                15-for-27, not 15-for-17.
                2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

Yes dear I saw my error, I corrected my post...

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X