• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 10/29 Regional Rankings

Originally posted by JR Chaney View Post
    ??????

They have several times over the years.

Biggest one I can think of is UCM in 2010. They should of faced NW first round but magically teams moved around. They also did it to the GAC teams in 2015/6. They flipped them and put them opposite brackets when the math was a bit weird on that.
    They didn't do it in 14.

Comment

Originally posted by champgymusa View Post
      Could not agree more...the only thing for sure is that Trump will tweet...I highly doubt that the GLIAC or the NCAA will do anything about Ferris anyway before the end of the season, they should but..The GLIAC is NEVER a cakewalk for any team any year anymore...a few plays one way or another, a missed call or 9, a key injury..well that's been GVs season so far...two more to go before any of this means jack.
      Woah woah guy. Be careful, Kletreen (aka the rules police for the message board) will yell at you for talking politics. KLETREEN, you better punish this guy for talking politics!

Comment

Originally posted by IH8SVSU View Post
        Woah woah guy. Be careful, Kletreen (aka the rules police for the message board) will yell at you for talking politics. KLETREEN, you better punish this guy for talking politics!
        Its ok...I think I can take him..LOL..truth is hard to beat!!

Comment

Its ok...I think I can take him..LOL..truth is hard to beat!!
          Lol I hear ya and am just busting your chops. He threw a child like fit the other day when I said something about voting.

Comment

Lol I hear ya and am just busting your chops. He threw a child like fit the other day when I said something about voting.
            Well you might be one of the few that has actually put your life on the line so we can come on here and have that freedom of speech..so thank you for that!!

Comment

Well you might be one of the few that has actually put your life on the line so we can come on here and have that freedom of speech..so thank you for that!!
              You betcha!

Comment

Ah, yes. Pointing out the exact requests of the owner of this entire website is throwing "a child like fit."

Suck it up. Abide by the rules. Or find somewhere else. It is pretty easy.
                2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

Originally posted by KleShreen View Post
                  Ah, yes. Pointing out the exact requests of the owner of this entire website is throwing "a child like fit."

Suck it up. Abide by the rules. Or find somewhere else. It is pretty easy.
                  But you're a douche about it Mr. Rules police. So have the same standard for everyone or shut your face and go back to playing Call of Duty in your Mom's basement GUY! It's pretty easy fella.

Comment

But you're a douche about it Mr. Rules police. So have the same standard for everyone or shut your face and go back to playing Call of Duty in your Mom's basement GUY! It's pretty easy fella.
                    It was posted before you even came in that politics were to stay out of the football forum. I told someone, before you came along, to keep it out of the football forum and take it to the OT, where it is intended. You read through all that, replied to the person who we told in the first place (and even agreed to it!) and *still* made a post about politics. So spare me the "you're a douche about it" when you blatantly, and explicitly, decided to ignore the posts and do your own thing, anyway.

Abide by the rules and requests put forth by the person who runs this entire website. It is pretty easy.
                    2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

It was posted before you even came in that politics were to stay out of the football forum. I told someone, before you came along, to keep it out of the football forum and take it to the OT, where it is intended. You read through all that, replied to the person who we told in the first place (and even agreed to it!) and *still* made a post about politics. So spare me the "you're a douche about it" when you blatantly, and explicitly, decided to ignore the posts and do your own thing, anyway.

Abide by the rules and requests put forth by the person who runs this entire website. It is pretty easy.
                      Rule guy...... Is there a rule about using personal attacks on other users? Example calling them morons or dogs. Just curious since you know the rules so well.
                      Last edited by Finishempty Fred; 10-30-2018, 08:58 AM.

Comment

Oh Treen, you're a funny little fella.

Comment

Originally posted by Finishempty Fred View Post
                          Rule guy...... Is there a rule about using personal attacks on other users? Example calling them morons or dogs. Just curious since you know the rules so well.

Comment

You lost me. Nevermind

Comment

Depends. If a woman says "you're a dog", that's bad. If some young punk says "what's up dog", that's a good thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                                Depends. If a woman says "you're a dog", that's bad. If some young punk says "what's up dog", that's a good thing.
                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_UldzElEiw

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X