Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 10/29 Regional Rankings

Originally posted by Finishempty Fred View Post
    Rule guy...... Is there a rule about using personal attacks on other users? Example calling them morons or dogs. Just curious since you know the rules so well.
    After you have already ignored a post saying to take politics to the OT, then moron becomes more of a description than an insult.
    2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

Originally posted by KleShreen View Post
      After you have already ignored a post saying to take politics to the OT, then moron becomes more of a description than an insult.
      Why are you so angry dog, bro, or dude?

Comment

You'd be angry too if you lived in your Mom's basement and people broke your message board rules.

Comment

Originally posted by IH8SVSU View Post
          You'd be angry too if you lived in your Mom's basement and people broke your message board rules.
          Lol

Comment

Oh, I'm not angry in the least. I'm just respectful of Brandon's requests, and making an effort to attract more people to this board with football talk rather than politics and trolling.
            2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

LOL somehow this thread has turned into such a dorky, old man-type of argument. Nobody wants to talk politics here. Just keep it to football

Comment

Originally posted by GVLakerFan24 View Post
                LOL somehow this thread has turned into such a dorky, old man-type of argument. Nobody wants to talk politics here. Just keep it to football
                I agree! One person said one thing about voting and Latreen lost his s**t and flashed his rules police badge. Get a grip Treen!

Comment

Originally posted by GVLakerFan24 View Post
                  Hey, don't pull us older folks into this. :stop::wink:

Comment

I agree! One person said one thing about voting and Latreen lost his s**t and flashed his rules police badge. Get a grip Treen!

Comment

Oh fella....go to your safe space.

Go Lakers!

Comment

So how does Trumps run at re-election in 2020 affect the the 10/29 Regional Rankings going forward?....

:-D

SORRY COULDN'T HELP MYSELF.

Talk shop, have fun. Enjoy being around other D2 football fans!

Comment

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rjp5sEzsKzQ

Comment

Been that way for Saggy too, couple of questionable calls and see where they are

Comment

Originally posted by Redwing View Post
                              Hey, don't pull us older folks into this. :stop::wink:
                              I was wondering why I continued ready this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by JR Chaney View Post
                                So how does Trumps run at re-election in 2020 affect the the 10/29 Regional Rankings going forward?....

:-D

SORRY COULDN'T HELP MYSELF.

Talk shop, have fun. Enjoy being around other D2 football fans!
                                President Trump on being asked about his thoughts on Sr3 Regional seeding:

One thing is for sure, i was thinking, and i have the most beautiful thoughts, nothing but the best, everyone knows that, people are always telling me your thoughts they are so good, so good. Just the other day Melania and Jared were talking and i had a thought about this football thing and Melania looked right at me and said you should help them, your ideas are always so good. At the White House we have the best people and we are looking at this football thing, nothing but the best people looking at this too, were gonna have the best, the best football series ever, but only if the democrats don't win, they are evil they hate football but you guys know right, i love football, should have bought a team, could have bought any of them, would have been wonderful. I cant wait, your going to be amazed when you see that first homerun......
                                I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X