Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GLIAC Pick'em - Week 10

Originally posted by IH8SVSU View Post
    When one more loss means you miss the playoffs I think you bring in a QB that is two dimensional. Bart is not. Bart plays then it's the same ol three plays run by the offense that every GLIAC team has seen all year long.

Comment

When one more loss means you miss the playoffs I think you bring in a QB that is two dimensional. Bart is not. Bart plays then it's the same ol three plays run by the offense that every GLIAC team has seen all year long.
      And when Kotopka is in, you are a one-dimensional offense by almost exclusively running the ball. So how does that help?
      2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

Originally posted by KleShreen View Post
        And when Kotopka is in, you are a one-dimensional offense by almost exclusively running the ball. So how does that help?
        I disagree. Kotopka can run the ball and throw making GV's offense two dimensional.

Comment

I disagree. Kotopka can run the ball and throw making GV's offense two dimensional.
          Kotopka is not a threat in the passing game right now.

Comment

Kotopka is not a threat in the passing game right now.
            I disagree. He threw some decent passes in the SV game.

Comment

Saginaw Valley @ Northwood
              Northern Michigan @ Wayne St.
              Davenport vs Ferris St.
              Ashland vs Grand Valley St.
              kle u did this same shi# w Michigan in March....do u purposely pick against your teams for mojo sake?

Comment

Originally posted by dvaara View Post
                kle u did this same shi# w Michigan in March....do u purposely pick against your teams for mojo sake?
                I picked against them against Ferris and I was right. lol

We've just been getting progressively worse since that Ferris game, and I thought Ashland would bring more to the table than they did. Their QB was awful.

Comment

We've just been getting progressively worse since that Ferris game, and I thought Ashland would bring more to the table than they did. Their QB was awful.
                  u didn't think they would lose...don't bullsh#$ us

Comment

Originally posted by dvaara View Post
                    u didn't think they would lose...don't bullsh#$ us
                    We got one big play on offense, and got a lucky turnover inside our five yard line on defense that prevented a score. We were lucky to win tonight, but I'll take it.

Comment

I actually thought their QB played well. I don't know what his stats ended up being, but he fired a bunch of key 3rd and long passes in there. Couple bad passes too but they couldn't run at all so it was all on him.

Comment

Originally posted by GVLakerFan24 View Post
                        I actually thought their QB played well. I don't know what his stats ended up being, but he fired a bunch of key 3rd and long passes in there. Couple bad passes too but they couldn't run at all so it was all on him.
                        agreed - the ashland QB did what they asked of him - did the short passes that moved the chains and tried a few longer throws that he connected on some - our problem was we couldn't cover their one receiver - he seemed to have every key catch - we couldn't cover him for nothing

Comment

Originally posted by GVLakerFan24 View Post
                          I suppose I exaggerated a bit. He was really bad at the start. Missed some open guys with balls that were thrown nowhere close. He made the throws he needed to as the game went on. The pass to the TE up the seam on 3rd down was spectacular. He was throwing lasers. But it sure seemed like he was just playing catch with open receivers more than anything most of the night.

Comment

I suppose I exaggerated a bit. He was really bad at the start. Missed some open guys with balls that were thrown nowhere close. He made the throws he needed to as the game went on. The pass to the TE up the seam on 3rd down was spectacular. He was throwing lasers. But it sure seemed like he was just playing catch with open receivers more than anything most of the night.

Comment

?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X