Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Region 3 playoff match up predictions

Originally posted by NW Normal View Post
    We were talking about the possible GV v NW match up yesterday at Warrensburg. Fly into either Midway or Detroit, rent a car and drive the remaining distance. Unless some rich GV alum would send a personal jet to St Joe to pick us up and fly us into Allendale? :wink:
    Fly in to Allendale....hahahahahahahaha. Unless you're gonna land in a corn field somewhere.
    2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

We were talking about the possible GV v NW match up yesterday at Warrensburg. Fly into either Midway or Detroit, rent a car and drive the remaining distance. Unless some rich GV alum would send a personal jet to St Joe to pick us up and fly us into Allendale? :wink:
      Klee will pick you up in his private chopper. I've got ample parking in my back 40 acres. Klee, there is plenty of room to land the Klee chopper then you can get the Klee mobile out of the Klee cave and drive these fine folks from my place to THE Grand Valley State University for the game. Who says GV fans are not hospitable?!?! :P

Comment

In all seriousness though your better bet may be to find a flight into Grand Rapids. Much closer to Allendale than Chi-town or the dirty D.

Comment

Detroit is about a 2.5 hour drive to Allendale while Chicago is a 3+ hour drive and an hour time change - fly into Detroit or Grand Rapids, that's what I do

Comment

Confirmed that Ouachita is number 1 seed in region 3

Comment

Originally posted by IH8SVSU View Post
              In all seriousness though your better bet may be to find a flight into Grand Rapids. Much closer to Allendale than Chi-town or the dirty D.
              Take Wheels Up to either GR or Holland, both a 20 minute drive is all. Nice hotels downtown in GR...I suggest the Amway Grand and then eat at Ruth Chris. Bring your warm clothes it will be 26 and windy at kick off...

Comment

Originally posted by MrsThortonMelon View Post
                Take Wheels Up to either GR or Holland, both a 20 minute drive is all. Nice hotels downtown in GR...I suggest the Amway Grand and then eat at Ruth Chris. Bring your warm clothes it will be 26 and windy at kick off...
                Agree except for the Ruth's Chris part. So many better non chain restaurants in GR.

Comment

Looking forward to having NWMS and its fans on campus in Allendale. Two storied D2 programs that will probably have a very physical came and the winner be rewarded with a trip to Big Rapids the following week. The good thing is that Ferris is playing the first week of playoffs and will not have a distinct advantage from having a bye. Safe travels to Allendale Bearcat fans, bring your Jager to take the chill off in the parking lot. Looking forward to this game.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish1916 View Post
                    Looking forward to having NWMS and its fans on campus in Allendale. Two storied D2 programs that will probably have a very physical came and the winner be rewarded with a trip to Big Rapids the following week. The good thing is that Ferris is playing the first week of playoffs and will not have a distinct advantage from having a bye. Safe travels to Allendale Bearcat fans, bring your Jager to take the chill off in the parking lot. Looking forward to this game.

Comment

Agree except for the Ruth's Chris part. So many better non chain restaurants in GR.
                      I've never eaten at Ruth's. but I wonder if the quality went down after their promotion a couple years ago. They had a promotion in Ann Arbor that you got whatever percentage off your meal equal to the point spread of a Michigan win the
                      Saturday before. Michigan beat Rutgers 78-0 so that 78% had to take a bite out of the bottom line. Funny that reservations were used up quickly for that meal time when the promotion was active.

Comment

Give me Chop House over Ruth's Chris any day.

Comment

Originally posted by BeachinLaker View Post
                          Give me Chop House over Ruth's Chris any day.
                          The stuffed chicken breast at Ruth's Chris is spectacular. I'm not wasting money on the steak. Give me the 28 dollar stuffed chicken breast over the 90 dollar steak. Haha
                          2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

Originally posted by KleShreen View Post
                            The stuffed chicken breast at Ruth's Chris is spectacular. I'm not wasting money on the steak. Give me the 28 dollar stuffed chicken breast over the 90 dollar steak. Haha
                            Seems like I did have that once soon after it opened in GR and I did really like it.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X