• Show
Clear All

• Playoff Pairings

Now released.

1. Ouachita Baptist with a bye

2. Ferris State hosts 7. Harding

3. Grand Valley State hosts 6. NW Missouri State

4. Indianapolis hosts 5. Fort Hays State

They did mention directly in the video that the nullification penalty was applied to Ferris and that is why they fell from #1 to #2.
    2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Re: Playoff Pairings

Originally posted by KleShreen View Post
    Now released.

1. Ouachita Baptist with a bye

2. Ferris State hosts 7. Harding

3. Grand Valley State hosts 6. NW Missouri State

4. Indianapolis hosts 5. Fort Hays State

They did mention directly in the video that the nullification penalty was applied to Ferris and that is why they fell from #1 to #2.
    Pretty weak sauce as to how NCAA communicates the penalty. Glad they acted before PO's though.

Comment

Originally posted by KleShreen View Post
      The other thing I heard the committee guy from the MEC specifically mention was how "quality wins" were heavily valued and important. I get it, but the other message to take away from that is "if you're going to lose, lose to a crappy team".

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Nicolette View Post
        The other thing I heard the committee guy from the MEC specifically mention was how "quality wins" were heavily valued and important. I get it, but the other message to take away from that is "if you're going to lose, lose to a crappy team".

Comment

Maybe, but I thought it was losing at home is better than losing on the road. Is quality win a win against a .500 team or better, or is it just subjective? The shadow knows.:wink:

Comment

Originally posted by Redwing View Post
            Maybe, but I thought it was losing at home is better than losing on the road. Is quality win a win against a .500 team or better, or is it just subjective? The shadow knows.:wink:

Comment

Yeah, we learned it last year...I guess for it to be outwardly said again is just so dumb. It's a flawed way to handle things, and yet the NCAA doubles down on it.

You're right...I should know better than to be surprised...

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X