Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grand Valley & CSU Pueblo

Looks like these schools have signed a 4 year contract to play each other from 2020 through 2023 seasons. Pueblo not messing around in OOC as Commerce is already on the schedule for them in 2021 and 2022.

GV was always one trip I hoped to make.

4 years? Wow. I figured, 2, might be coming. Honestly it's pretty cool seeing these programs agree to these contests.

Comment

Originally posted by Redwing View Post
      4 years? Wow. I figured, 2, might be coming. Honestly it's pretty cool seeing these programs agree to these contests.
      Pueblo seems to like to do these 4 year contracts, first with WT, now with Commerce (although it resumes in 2021, Pueblo goes to Kingsville next year), and now with Grand Valley. I guess it makes it easy to fill out your schedule this way rather than waiting.

Comment

Might have to look into making that road trip.

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
          Might have to look into making that road trip.
          The stadium is amazing. I went when CWU played in Pueblo.

Make sure and get a slopper at the Gray's Coors Tavern.

Comment

Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post

The stadium is amazing. I went when CWU played in Pueblo.

Make sure and get a slopper at the Gray's Coors Tavern.
            We have been there a few times in the past. Nice stadium and will be a good series for both teams. Nice contract for both.

Comment

Originally posted by champgymusa View Post

We have been there a few times in the past. Nice stadium and will be a good series for both teams. Nice contract for both.
              I cannot figure out why GV won't come to Ellensburg. A rematch is in order!

As well, why won't CSUP come out to the Burg and play after CWU traveled to Pueblo?

Comment

As well, why won't CSUP come out to the Burg and play after CWU traveled to Pueblo?
                The RMAC was going from 2 to 1 conference games that following year I believe. Thankfully Dixie is going away so that 2 OOC schedule can resume.

Comment

https://gothunderwolves.com/news/201...22Re5TVY2t1IQM

Official release on this agreement.

Comment

Have your people call our people and maybe we could do that!!

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

The RMAC was going from 2 to 1 conference games that following year I believe. Thankfully Dixie is going away so that 2 OOC schedule can resume.
                      What's going on with Dixie State??

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post

What's going on with Dixie State??
                        They're going FCS.

Comment

They're going FCS.
                          when did they get the kind of cash to do that??

Comment

GV was always one trip I hoped to make.
                            I took a road trip this summer. Went by Allendale and checked out their campus. Its top notch. Walked over Lubbers and it a very, nice stadium!
                            This wason a Saturday, I say several big tents set up, so walked over to see what was going on. The alumni we're putting on a big barbque for the players.
                            Was talking to on of the alumni and made a comment about thier offense play calling. Esp watching game against Ferris state. So the guy says; "Well there the is Coach behind you if you want to talk with him. "
                            So I did. Great guy. I told him I always follow Lakers. When leaving he asked me what school I went to. I told him Valdosta State. He just looked at me and said ... "Thank You." and winked.

<>

Comment

Originally posted by Wide_Right View Post

I took a road trip this summer. Went by Allendale and checked out their campus. Its top notch. Walked over Lubbers and it a very, nice stadium!
                              This wason a Saturday, I say several big tents set up, so walked over to see what was going on. The alumni we're putting on a big barbque for the players.
                              Was talking to on of the alumni and made a comment about thier offense play calling. Esp watching game against Ferris state. So the guy says; "Well there the is Coach behind you if you want to talk with him. "
                              So I did. Great guy. I told him I always follow Lakers. When leaving he asked me what school I went to. I told him Valdosta State. He just looked at me and said ... "Thank You." and winked.
                              yes, football alums do a cookout for the team every year - and yes, coaches will speak with anyone especially at the beginning of the season like that - glad you went by - a couple years ago when there was the solar eclipse I brought my grand-kids up from south Florida and we stopped in Valdosta to see it (the further north the better the viewing) - we drove thru campus to see the school too - nice area

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X