Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GV Outlook 2019

So in the last episode of the GV Sports Report, MM talked almost exclusively about fitting the offense with the pieces we'll have next season. I'm wondering with Cole if the "fades for days" offense will finally be shelved and we'll have more of a RPO type attack. That's what I'm hoping for. Excited to have Moss and Provencher back but Dodson left big shoes to fill. Also, anyone know if Bryce Young-Walls will be back next season? It'd be great to pair him with Moss and use Provencher mainly in that slot WR role.

Defensively was pretty blunt about the fact that the secondary needs major work if we're going to be able to get back into the playoffs or have any chance at a decent run. Hopefully we have some growth over the offseason there and guys step up.

Re: GV Outlook 2019

Who care's?

Go back to your hole.

Comment

Originally posted by Football for life View Post
      Who care's?

Go back to your hole.
      There's no reason to be a douche unless as a person it's unavoidable for you.

Next time you string together a two word sentence like that, the apostrophe isn't necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by GVLakerFan24 View Post
        So in the last episode of the GV Sports Report, MM talked almost exclusively about fitting the offense with the pieces we'll have next season. I'm wondering with Cole if the "fades for days" offense will finally be shelved and we'll have more of a RPO type attack. That's what I'm hoping for. Excited to have Moss and Provencher back but Dodson left big shoes to fill. Also, anyone know if Bryce Young-Walls will be back next season? It'd be great to pair him with Moss and use Provencher mainly in that slot WR role.

Defensively was pretty blunt about the fact that the secondary needs major work if we're going to be able to get back into the playoffs or have any chance at a decent run. Hopefully we have some growth over the offseason there and guys step up.
        we can only hope it adjusts to the talent and opens up a bit - the QB HAS to be able to run or forget it

Comment

Who care's?

Go back to your hole.
          Hahahaha

https://www.grammarbook.com/punctuation/apostro.asp

Comment

Originally posted by Cat N Mav View Post
            There's no reason to be a douche unless as a person it's unavoidable for you.

Next time you string together a two word sentence like that, the apostrophe isn't necessary.
            The only douche here is GV fans who post on this site over senseless crap day in and day out, get out of your grandparents basement and get a life.

Comment

The only douche here is GV fans who post on this site over senseless crap day in and day out, get out of your grandparents basement and get a life.
              So, are you moving soon?

Comment

Originally posted by BillyGV View Post
                we can only hope it adjusts to the talent and opens up a bit - the QB HAS to be able to run or forget it
                GV fans have had to "hope" since the initial day of MM's take over of the GV program.

Comment

Originally posted by IH8SVSU View Post
                  GV fans have had to "hope" since the initial day of MM's take over of the GV program.

Comment

Outlook for next season is easy....see results from 2018 and expect the same or worse.

Comment

I just hope a full off-season of Kotopka practicing with the ones yields some good improvement. His passing this year was not good, so hopefully he gets more familiar with his WR's abilities and routes and can improve on that.

One thing that I would like to see that I feel like GV hasn't had in a while - an ass-kicker on the d-line. The team has been getting decent pressure on QB's lately, but not nearly like they were when they were making successful post-season runs, among the national leaders in QB sacks. I want that McFadden or Richard or Skuta who is putting up 15 sacks a season again.
                      2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

Outlook for next season is easy....see results from 2018 and expect the same or worse.
                        Agreed who would want a 10 win season and making the playoffs...not me...

Comment

Originally posted by KleShreen View Post
                          I just hope a full off-season of Kotopka practicing with the ones yields some good improvement. His passing this year was not good, so hopefully he gets more familiar with his WR's abilities and routes and can improve on that.

One thing that I would like to see that I feel like GV hasn't had in a while - an ass-kicker on the d-line. The team has been getting decent pressure on QB's lately, but not nearly like they were when they were making successful post-season runs, among the national leaders in QB sacks. I want that McFadden or Richard or Skuta who is putting up 15 sacks a season again.
                          I'm wondering how big a lock Cole is at QB. I'm hearing some good things about a Freshman. It's tough to push aside an upper classman, but it's not impossible. Will spring be an open competition or a chance to develop.... or both?

Comment

Originally posted by MrsThortonMelon View Post
                            Agreed who would want a 10 win season and making the playoffs...not me...
                            How about make it past at least the first round of the playoffs, beat your in state rival Xerris, AND maybe, just maybe be a little more creative in offensive game planning. MM needs to graduate from construction paper and Crayola's and create a real play book with more than 3-4 plays in it. Create may be a strong word. In his case he may want to borrow one from someone.

Comment

How about make it past at least the first round of the playoffs, beat your in state rival Xerris, AND maybe, just maybe be a little more creative in offensive game planning. MM needs to graduate from construction paper and Crayola's and create a real play book with more than 3-4 plays in it. Create may be a strong word. In his case he may want to borrow one from someone.
                              All he needs to do is watch some film from 2001 and 2002

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X