Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Davenport Uniform Issue

They didn't lose any TO's because of it. Just the penalties at the start of each half.
    2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

Isn't it obvious, they didn't pay their dry cleaning bill

Comment

The jersey case was mislabeled

Comment

The equipment manager was dating one of the coaches and after he broke it off she thought she'd get back at him

Comment

The penalties were not the problem. When you have 8 turnovers its tought to win any game. The rules are in place for all to see, its really not that hard. Those red jerseys are hard to read also.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsThortonMelon View Post

The penalties were not the problem. When you have 8 turnovers its tought to win any game. The rules are in place for all to see, its really not that hard. Those red jerseys are hard to read also.
              Jerseys like that were suppose to be outlawed. I'd also be in favor of getting rid of duplicate numbers on a roster.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post

Jerseys like that were suppose to be outlawed. I'd also be in favor of getting rid of duplicate numbers on a roster.
                Those rules have been applied to D1 and will likely filter down next year with the NCAA giving approval for uniform design. The rules are VERY clear about the issues that were encountered last night and the officals applied the rules as written. As for the dublicate numbers I know a guy that agrees BIG TIME!

Comment

I wouldn't doubt that the mindset was that both teams are playing in their hometown, so Davenport wore their home jerseys. With that said, I'm not at all surprised that Sparky couldn't care less about rules and opted to break them to do this.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post

Yep yep...

Comment

It wouldn't surprise me if Davenport flat out doesn't know the rules and/or doesn't think about the rules in scenarios such as these. Also, that place is a dumpster fire. Anyone notice all the coaches leaving for other places? They don't pay anyone anything worth staying...

Comment

Originally posted by Jim McElwain View Post
                        It wouldn't surprise me if Davenport flat out doesn't know the rules and/or doesn't think about the rules in scenarios such as these. Also, that place is a dumpster fire. Anyone notice all the coaches leaving for other places? They don't pay anyone anything worth staying...

Sparky has been coaching way to long, not to know this rule. He knew exactly what he was doing.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X