Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post

Or we could just kidnap the HC president and give him purple nurples until he opts to put Hillsdale back into the GLIAC. HC back in the GLIAC would shore things up for us, and not just in football. I'm sure that we could pass the hat around and find us an Amish guy who would do this for us. ;-)
    I thought the GLIAC didn't want Hillsdale back.

Comment

Originally posted by UFOILERFAN View Post

Personally I would like to have Hillsdale and Findlay back...both competed well in the conference in all sports and did things right from what I could see. Its a long road that doesnt have a curve so we will see I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by cheeser12 View Post

Settle down Mrs Thornton Melon. It was a joke. My son plays there. Its never a good thing when a player gets arrested for any reason. It is a black eye for any program. I was actually making a joke about the situation. My point was that the school that has a reputation as "clean" seems to have more trouble than the school that has a history of accepting or recruiting players that have been in trouble. If you aren't aware of this, you haven't been paying attention.

FYI, I am all for second chances and I'm glad Ferris gives some of these kids that chance. Lord knows I have made many bad decisions in my life and Im thankful for those that gave me a second chance.

Again, just a joke.
        Your dealing with a complete ^%$%^$@#$#$#^%$$%^%&%&*^&^$#%@#

Comment

Or we could just kidnap the HC president and give him purple nurples until he opts to put Hillsdale back into the GLIAC. HC back in the GLIAC would shore things up for us, and not just in football. I'm sure that we could pass the hat around and find us an Amish guy who would do this for us. ;-)
          100% in on this strategy

Comment

we would and we would even take you bums back, even if it meant that we would have to roadtrip to Ohio every year. Ick....

Comment

we would and we would even take you bums back, even if it meant that we would have to roadtrip to Ohio every year. Ick....
              Aw shucks, but would you buy gas in Ohio?

Comment

Cheaper there than here.

Comment

Depends on how far it would be if I had to get out and push it across the border to a station.

Comment

Yep, that's the answer I was looking for...

Comment

Originally posted by Mk63NuclearBomb View Post

I'm gonna say no. There was some buzz that he was on CMU's shortlist last year, but they obviously went a different direction. Whether that was because they didn't want to wait until mid-December to start recruiting or because it was a win-and-in type deal I can't say for sure, but there are certainly non-football reasons to consider as well.
                      He's not leaving because he knows his strategy will not work on the D1 level. TA gets to hide in Grand Rapids with some of the recruiting tactics because he wins, a school like EMU or CMU would not put up with it nor would have the resources to hide it.

Comment

Originally posted by Redwing View Post

Wait..wait... isn't he from a great coaching tree? (Saggy's coach?)
                        Played under Brian Kelly, Coached with TA and Chuck Morris. Great coaching tree, but some parents say that he's lost most of the team. We should have been a lot better this season but it seems as though he is more interested in making social media posts and bragging about his playing career rather than coaching football. The AD showed me and some other people in the program that he simply does not have a mindset to win GLIAC championships.

Comment

Originally posted by thenaw View Post

Played under Brian Kelly, Coached with TA and Chuck Morris. Great coaching tree, but some parents say that he's lost most of the team. We should have been a lot better this season but it seems as though he is more interested in making social media posts and bragging about his playing career rather than coaching football. The AD showed me and some other people in the program that he simply does not have a mindset to win GLIAC championships.
                          I'm still shocked SV poached Brady. He's got some great experience and a solid pedigree, but co-coordinated a defense that cost us a national title and nearly cost us like four other games between the PO's and the regular season.

Comment

Originally posted by Mk63NuclearBomb View Post

I'm still shocked SV poached Brady. He's got some great experience and a solid pedigree, but co-coordinated a defense that cost us a national title and nearly cost us like four other games between the PO's and the regular season.
                            It just seems as though he isn't the genius a lot of people in the program thought he was. SV had a stacked team talent wise this season and couldn't get the job done.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X