Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bankslaker View Post

What are your guys' thoughts on it?

I can't wait for this game. Even though my team is in the GSC, this is one of the best rivalries in D2.
    As , my old football coach would say ; " It's going to be a slobber-knocker."

<>

Comment

My turn. I like this one better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHvc0GaltO8

Great game.!
      Why you gotta do them like that? GV fans, i'm sure you'll enjoy this one WAY more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwJyUk4NNgQ

Comment

Originally posted by Mk63NuclearBomb View Post

Why you gotta do them like that? GV fans, i'm sure you'll enjoy this one WAY more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwJyUk4NNgQ
        Man, you Ferris people are trying pretty hard to cover up having never won a national title and always choking in the playoffs.
        2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Dietz View Post

Mostly the GLIAC stats. They were second in the GLIAC going into last weeks game. Also, heard rumors that Tech Dline had NFL guys on it. They must have been hurt.

In the end it doesn't matter who they are playing, unless it's Valdosta State, and if things work out, they might get a second chance at them.
          -Stats are not everything, they help provide a marker but are not the end all be all. I think that the defenses rank somewhere along the lines of 1a. GVSU 1b. FSU, 3. Ashland, 4. DU and then probably Tech

-Key word here is rumors

Comment

Man, you Ferris people are trying pretty hard to cover up having never won a national title and always choking in the playoffs.
            Hey, you gotta take what you can get. All that past success at GV must make it way easier to deal with the last seven years though, right?

Comment

Originally posted by KleShreen View Post

Lol..gotta go to the archives to put a positive spin on GV huh. Speaking of choking, how'd that Ashland burger taste? Heard it goes good with some Northwest Missouri playoff Ale from last year.
              Last edited by DawgUp; 11-06-2019, 05:45 PM.

Comment

Is this just more of Tony's BS? https://www.mlive.com/sports/grand-r...con6CmYwe8eYxs

Comment

Originally posted by al523 View Post
                  Like I mentioned on the other thread, what can anyone believe about it? I'm not buying. I doubt the GV staff is either. They'll be ready for all of those QB's. I mean, how could one not try to be?

Comment

Not sure why it would be bs. He's missed a ton of games this year. Can't miss all of spring ball and summer camp and think you're physically in shape for a full season. Looks like all signs are pointing to a GV win.

Comment

Originally posted by DawgUp View Post
                      Not sure why it would be bs. He's missed a ton of games this year. Can't miss all of spring ball and summer camp and think you're physically in shape for a full season. Looks like all signs are pointing to a GV win.
                      He didn't miss time earlier this year because of an injury or not being in shape.

Comment

Lol..gotta go to the archives to put a positive spin on GV huh. Speaking of choking, how'd that Ashland burger taste? Heard it goes good with some Northwest Missouri playoff Ale from last year.
                        Hey we're just trying to tone down the "move to D1" nonsense. Everything is going to plan.

Comment

He didn't miss time earlier this year because of an injury or not being in shape.
                          Not being in shape leads to injuries (not that you don't know that already.) And I'm talking football shape..ie your body being used to taking hits and making cuts. You know, stuff that tweaks muscle, ligaments, joints...etc.

But now that you've established he's in perfect health and really hasn't been injured this year, I'd be interested to know why he's missed those games?

Comment

Not being in shape leads to injuries (not that you don't know that already.) And I'm talking football shape..ie your body being used to taking hits and making cuts. You know, stuff that tweaks muscle, ligaments, joints...etc.

But now that you've established he's in perfect health and really hasn't been injured this year, I'd be interested to know why he's missed those games?
                            lol. You seem to know everything. Go find out why he came back, disappeared again, then came back again.

Comment

Comment

What do you know about it. Please enlighten us.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X