Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KleShreen View Post

lol. You seem to know everything. Go find out why he came back, disappeared again, then came back again.
    Anybody on the planet has a better chance of knowing than you.

Comment

Originally posted by KleShreen View Post

lol. You seem to know everything. Go find out why he came back, disappeared again, then came back again.
      Hey, I'm not the one making the accusation. But I guess since he didn't play against Tech and is doubtful for this game it means he disappeared again.

Comment

Originally posted by DawgUp View Post

Hey, I'm not the one making the accusation. But I guess since he didn't play against Tech and is doubtful for this game it means he disappeared again.
        No, it says he literally suffered a foot injury in practice late last week.
        2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Dietz View Post

What do you know about it. Please enlighten us.
          Originally posted by Dietz View Post

Anybody on the planet has a better chance of knowing than you.
          lol. Spectacular.
          2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

I was all excited to watch the game. Until I discovered that Dish no longer carries the Fox College Sports Channel. Anyone know where I can stream the game? I am in Florida. Thanks John

Comment

Not sure of a streaming link but you can download Fox Sports Go app on your mobile device or tablet if you have one and watch it from there.

Comment

Originally posted by GVSU89 View Post
                I was all excited to watch the game. Until I discovered that Dish no longer carries the Fox College Sports Channel. Anyone know where I can stream the game? I am in Florida. Thanks John
                where in FL? - I am in Stuart and my cable system (Hotwire) carries Fox College Sports (204) - let me know - hurry, the game starts in 30 minutes

Comment

If anyone is struggling I got FSD through FuboTV, you can sign up for a free 7 day trial, I took me about two min to sign up.

Comment

alright - its almost time for the game - Go Lakers!!

Comment

both O's and D's have done their jobs - GV passed up a short FG attempt from around the 10 and went for it on 4th and 2 - dive off tackle - to predictable of a call - the D was stacked waiting for it - XSU ball at their own 10

Comment

Some missed opportunities to get some points on the board by both teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post
                          Some missed opportunities to get some points on the board by both teams.
                          really - GV should have kicked the FG there - couple of us watching all said, "take the points" - but no, they decided to dive the ball into the middle of the line and strength of the D - oh well

Comment

YES!!! - Wide Right

Comment

D is playing - can the O keep moving the ball - we need that

Comment

terrible throw by Kotopka - threw it short into triple coverage - check down, or run or throw it away - Qb can't think

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X