Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BYE BYE GVSU - Season over a bit earlier than last year. GVSU OWNED BY Ferris.....

Comment

• Minnesota St and NWMS both losing. Interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by FSUBulldog27 View Post
        BYE BYE GVSU - Season over a bit earlier than last year. GVSU OWNED BY Ferris.....
        Conveniently, we both have the same number of national championship trophies over the last 12 years. So.
        2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

• GV needs to figure something out. 3rd straight game with Ferris where the win was there for the taking and they couldn't come up with the plays to take it. GV should have been up three scores. Instead, turned the ball over five times, couldn't move the ball at all on offense, and couldn't make the big plays when needed. That use to be GV's calling card, was coming up in the clutch situations. Now it seems like they are on the wrong end of every one of those.

Comment

• Not good, not good at all

Comment

• Originally posted by Holly Dawg View Post
              GLIAC WORLD CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!
              dont worry about a "world" championship...focus on finally winning a national championship while your window is open...it won't b open for much longer...your coach is eventually going to climb the ladder and you will eventually have your own matt Mitchell...you are honestly nearing the end of your run...strike while the iron is hot...or it'll be too late...as a gliac fan I'll b rooting for ya

Comment

• Originally posted by dvaara View Post

"you will eventually have your own matt Mitchell..."
                No thank you. I"ll pass. I think TAs successor is either on his staff or the head coach at SV right now.

Comment

BYE BYE GVSU - Season over a bit earlier than last year. GVSU OWNED BY Ferris.....
                  congrats and very classy...yes u have owned gv the past few years yet u can't do what gvsu has done four times...win a championship....enjoy your awesome regular seasons...and perhaps in the future you will have enough national success that beating gvsu is no longer your benchmark for a great season

Comment

I wouldn't say we owned them. If we keep giving the ball away, we won't go far in the playoffs. XVSU was in it until the end.We need to put these games away earlier.

Comment

• Originally posted by dvaara View Post

congrats and very classy...yes u have owned gv the past few years yet u can't do what gvsu has done four times...win a championship....enjoy your awesome regular seasons...and perhaps in the future you will have enough national success that beating gvsu is no longer your benchmark for a great season
                      Yea, winning a GLIAC title is cool, but having a GLIAC trophy in your case pales in comparison to national titles. I'd rather judge my program by national championships. Ferris hasn't figured that part out, yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by BulldogFanatic View Post

I wouldn't say we owned them. If we keep giving the ball away, we won't go far in the playoffs. XVSU was in it until the end.We need to put these games away earlier.
                        Yep
                        sloppy game with 9 total turnovers
                        If dawgs do that in playoffs, they'll be one and done
                        ???

Comment

• Originally posted by KleShreen View Post

Yea, winning a GLIAC title is cool, but having a GLIAC trophy in your case pales in comparison to national titles. I'd rather judge my program by national championships. Ferris hasn't figured that part out, yet.
                          Look, GV folks keep bringing up national titles that were won over 10 years ago. I give props to those teams, but the past is the past. It isn't that we haven't figured it out. We don't care. That was a different time, different rules, different land scape, etc. etc. Seems you have to keep pointing back then to find relevance. If we win a Natty...great! If we don't, oh well. The only thing we can judge is Ferris vs GV, on the field, man-to-man and coach-to-coach in the present era.

And right now TA and Ferris is whoopin' dat a$$.

We had to deal with it for years, now it's your turn.

Comment

• Originally posted by DawgUp View Post

Look, GV folks keep bringing up national titles that were won over 10 years ago. I give props to those teams, but the past is the past. It isn't that we haven't figured it out. We don't care. That was a different time, different rules, different land scape, etc. etc. Seems you have to keep pointing back then to find relevance. If we win a Natty...great! If we don't, oh well. The only thing we can judge is Ferris vs GV, on the field, man-to-man and coach-to-coach in the present era.

really, different rules?? LOL - ok, you won 21-16 and have been on a little run, good job - the point is, make something of it - and whether you want to admit it or not, NC count and programs are judged by them

Comment

it's understandable you feel that way....win a national champioship and your view will change....win four in five years and it'll really change...gvsu fans judge seasons on whether or not there's a national championship trophy...it's ridiculous to b honest with you but that's what ridiculous success does to a fan base...no championship equals another disappointing season...but eventually that wears off... Mitchell is expediting this process

Comment

You're not seeing the big picture. I would rather lose a few games to Xvsu along the way, and win a National Championship at the end of the year. Being GLIAC Champs is great, and having the GLIAC Trophy and Anchor Bone Trophy in the case is nice, but we need to get that N.C. trophy. Until then, we are just Conference champions. It is sweet beating them year after year now, and I'm enjoying that. We just need to get to the top!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X