Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GVSU/FSU GAME

I want to watch the game in Florida. I have Dish, which I discovered cancelled the Fox College Sports Channel. Does anyone know how/if I can stream the game?

Originally posted by GVSU89 View Post
    I want to watch the game in Florida. I have Dish, which I discovered cancelled the Fox College Sports Channel. Does anyone know how/if I can stream the game?

Comment

Well, I live in FL too -Stuart - if you are near by come on over - game starts in 30 minutes

Comment

if there is a large community near you that has a private cable system - Hotwire to be specific - they carry Fox College Sports, 204

Comment

If anyone is struggling I got FSD through FuboTV, you can sign up for a free 7 day trial, I took me about two min to sign up.

Comment

The GV DB's are playing like garbage. Not a single one has turned around to look at the ball yet, and the Ferris WR's are just jumping over them because of it.
            2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

First dirty play by Ferris. DB just tackles Paritee from behind and lands on his ankle after he got beat.

Comment

Not sure why you'd run directly in to the line on 4th and 2 when the defense has 9 in the box...haha. Maybe just trying to build some confidence for the OL to dominate? Didn't work, though. haha

Comment

Originally posted by KleShreen View Post
                  Not sure why you'd run directly in to the line on 4th and 2 when the defense has 9 in the box...haha. Maybe just trying to build some confidence for the OL to dominate? Didn't work, though. haha
                  agreed - not a good call - the D was waiting for him

Comment

2nd O possession for both teams had scoring opportunities and neither made it

Comment

END of 1st

GVSU - 0
                      XSU - 0

Comment

Why...are you throwing that in to triple coverage?

Comment

Originally posted by KleShreen View Post
                          Why...are you throwing that in to triple coverage?
                          who knows - short and into triple coverage - thank goodness the D is playing

Comment

rb's are dancing, run the ball hard and straight up the field

Comment

Cole throws it late, across his body to the middle of the field - thank goodness it fell incomplete - FG attempt is GOOD - GV SCORES!!!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X