Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyGV View Post

really?...why so?...he was the O coordinator and called the plays - our O has been our problem for many years - change my mind

Comment

really?...why so?...he was the O coordinator and called the plays - our O has been our problem for many years - change my mind
      Wasn't Ginn only the OC for the last year or two? He hasn't been the OC for very long, I don't think.
      2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by KleShreen View Post

Wasn't Ginn only the OC for the last year or two? He hasn't been the OC for very long, I don't think.
        Second year. Morrison was previous. I have to admit that we haven't seen much change. Maybe there was, but not to ordinary fan. I don't follow a ton of the subtleties.

Comment

it all starts at the top... Mitchell is the one that needs to go

Comment

• I don't think Mitchell will be going anyplace soon. He is under contract until December 31, 2022.

Comment

• Dawg fans, where are you hiding?

Comment

• yes, MM is aware obviously, but he is expecting his O-coordinator to set the O that corresponds to his talent and then make the adjustments during the game to let the O have success - now, I will admit the HC does have input, major input but again, he has to go with the plan the O-coordinator comes up with, its his job - its also the HC's job to adjust his staff when they are not performing - however, if you are saying the overall philosophy is the issue, that's on the HC

Comment

yes, MM is aware obviously, but he is expecting his O-coordinator to set the O that corresponds to his talent and then make the adjustments during the game to let the O have success - now, I will admit the HC does have input, major input but again, he has to go with the plan the O-coordinator comes up with, its his job - its also the HC's job to adjust his staff when they are not performing - however, if you are saying the overall philosophy is the issue, that's on the HC
                  Philosophy is the issue. Just look at the routes the receivers run and the "vanilla" run plays. I bet 80-90%of plays are the same 3 over and over(Maybe exaggerating slighty). GV hasn't had this bad an offense in over 30 years. My athlete is better than yours and will "win" the play doesn't work any more-hasn't for a while now.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4nick8 View Post

Philosophy is the issue. Just look at the routes the receivers run and the "vanilla" run plays. I bet 80-90%of plays are the same 3 over and over(Maybe exaggerating slighty). GV hasn't had this bad an offense in over 30 years. My athlete is better than yours and will "win" the play doesn't work any more-hasn't for a while now.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X