Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ferris vs UCM

Should be a good game. Ferris rushing attack vs UCM air attack. UCM receivers look good. #8 catches everything thrown to him and #30 TE is a match up problem. UCM RBs look good as well.

As of now, weather report says 34 deg with snow showers. Ferris is a big unknown at this point. Not sure if Jayru is healthy enough to play. Plus team hasn't played in 2 weeks. That could lead to a slow start. Need to hope D shows up early or could be a long afternoon.

Just one question, you're not sandbagging already, are you?

Comment

Originally posted by UFOILERFAN View Post
      Just one question, you're not sandbagging already, are you?
      Sandbagging? No one sandbags on this board... That's unheard of.

Comment

Key to the game is simple for UCM. Contain the run and get off the field.

The great unknown...the weather. 34 and and snow showers is one thing but throw in some wind and things could get dicey for the mules early. If windy, controlling the ball and scoring into the wind will be the determining factor.

Comment

Originally posted by DawgUp View Post

Sandbagging? No one sandbags on this board... That's unheard of.
          Really the question here is burlap or plastic for your bags...LOL...any idea which QB might be ready to go...seems like Jayru has had a lot of time to heal. I think the pass defense will be tested as well but its playoff time. Should be a fun game to watch...

Comment

Jayru Campbell needs surgery on his ankle. He is out for the year.

Comment

Originally posted by Holly Dawg View Post
              Wow, that's a hell of a post for #2.

Comment

It is what it is. I wish it wasn't the case.

Russell/Cummins for the playoffs.

Comment

Probably a 2 edged sword for TA. JC has been a handful all season. I do wonder why they would let that out before the game though. Strange.

Comment

I'm not biting.

Comment

Makes the game a little more interesting. I still think the offense will roll as Russell has enough experience in big games to put up 500-600 yds of offense. Problem is he is prone to have at least one very untimely fumbled snap/bad interception during a game. Defensively, it will be a different challenge as our secondary struggles against the deep ball, but from what I've seen UCM offense stretches you more horizontally than vertically. Don't think the weather will that big of a factor.

I really like their QB, TE and WR (#8). Rumor is Bolles has been playing with a bum wheel but still moved around the pocket will vs Indy. #8 catches everything, especially on third down and TE is as versatile a weapon as we've seen.

Not sure what to think of them defensively. The one thing I did notice is they like to play their corners 8-10 yds off. They'll need to move them up if they want to contain our outside run game or we'll feast on that all day long.

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla John 92 View Post
                        I'm not biting.
                        https://fsutorch.com/2019/11/24/camp...or-the-season/

Comment

Hate to see that with this being his senior year, playoffs, it sucks. UCM lost their best linebacker (senior) to a leg injury in a late regular season game against Lincoln. What made it worse was that our 2nd string would have won that game in a run away and you always worry about getting a starter hurt.in a game like that. UCM pulled most of their starters in the middle of 2nd quarter, but for our linebacker, it wasn't soon enough.

Safe travel to all those headed to Big Rapids and just how big are the big rapids? Sounds interesting, should I bring my kayak? lol.........brrrrr.

Last edited by Shanghai Mule; 11-25-2019, 10:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shanghai Mule View Post

Hate to see that with this being his senior year, playoffs, it sucks. UCM lost their best linebacker (senior) to a leg injury in the last regular season game. What made it worse was that our 2nd string would have won that game in a run away and you always worry about getting a starter hurt.in a game like that. UCM pulled most of their starters in the middle of 2nd quarter, but for our linebacker, it wasn't soon enough.

Safe travel to all those headed to Big Rapids and just how big are the big rapids? Sounds interesting, should I bring my kayak? lol.........brrrrr.

No kayak needed! It's more like the lazy river. You might want to have the boys pack their cold weather gear tho. Almost three inches predicted for Saturday, mix of rain and snow early, then snow until Monday.

Ferris had a snow filled game at Michigan Tech on November 2 and have no indoor practice facility, so the weather, no matter how severe won't effect the Dawgs much.

Comment

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X