Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ferris v NWMS aka Sandbag Bowl II

NW looks twice as fast as last year on both sides of the ball. Rankin is a beast and we just lost our top receiver with an ankle along with our Harlon Hill QB out for the rest of the playoffs. I think NW will come into this game knowing they can win.

Not looking forward to this matchup.

Comment

Originally posted by DawgUp View Post
      NW looks twice as fast as last year on both sides of the ball. Rankin is a beast and we just lost our top receiver with an ankle along with our Harlon Hill QB out for the rest of the playoffs. I think NW will come into this game knowing they can win.

Not looking forward to this matchup.
      I like your thinking. They will come in k owing they can win. They can win if are offense gets off the bus.

Comment

I'm oscillating between "They beat up on an undeserving team that was lucky to get in, and even luckier to win a game." and "Any team that goes for 63 points and 400 rushing yards is very dangerous."

Comment

Originally posted by Mk63NuclearBomb View Post
          I'm oscillating between "They beat up on an undeserving team that was lucky to get in, and even luckier to win a game." and "Any team that goes for 63 points and 400 rushing yards is very dangerous."

Comment

Just checked Bill Connelly's twitter. He has Ferris as a TD favorite and 66% likelihood of winning. Also has Rock, L-R, and Kato advancing to the final four (same as me lol)

Comment

Weather for Sat looks good...34* and only 8 mph winds. No precipitation (at least for now). Should be perfect for a game of pigskin.

Comment

Comment

Just checked Bill Connelly's twitter. He has Ferris as a TD favorite and 66% likelihood of winning. Also has Rock, L-R, and Kato advancing to the final four (same as me lol)
                  I saw some stuff from him earlier in the season and felt it showed that his methods were not good.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post

I saw some stuff from him earlier in the season and felt it showed that his methods were not good.
                    That's entirely fair. I'm kinda misconstruing his stuff as predictive when it's more focused on picking games ATS. Still though, his stuff is about as good as it can get before vegas starts incorporating it in setting lines.

Comment

Will this be streamed on Roku or just through Ferris site

Comment

Originally posted by GreenwoodBearcat View Post
                        Will this be streamed on Roku or just through Ferris site
                        Ferris will have a stream, lets hope the digital media production majors figure it out before Saturday...

Comment

Ferris will have a stream, lets hope the digital media production majors figure it out before Saturday...
                          Wishful thinking. Been like that for years.

Comment

Originally posted by DawgUp View Post

Wishful thinking. Been like that for years.
                            I would just stick to the radio call honestly, Bentley and Gholston are homers but great announcers

Comment

That's entirely fair. I'm kinda misconstruing his stuff as predictive when it's more focused on picking games ATS. Still though, his stuff is about as good as it can get before vegas starts incorporating it in setting lines.
                              Do you ever look at Massey?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X