Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Future of T.A. at Ferris State University.

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Future of T.A. at Ferris State University.

If Ferris wins this Saturday and continues to win it all doe's T.A. stay or will he be looked at by a D1 School or take over at G.V. (LOL).

There hasn't been anything in quit a while since 2016 of interest.

Two Things:
    1. Annese was on the short list at CMU last year, IDK how you haven't heard anything since 2016
    2. Are you the same person that was on here a year ago talking mad sh!t to anyone who would listen?

Comment

Originally posted by Mk63NuclearBomb View Post
      Two Things:
      1. Annese was on the short list at CMU last year, IDK how you haven't heard anything since 2016
      2. Are you the same person that was on here a year ago talking mad sh!t to anyone who would listen?
      Yes, he is.

Comment

Originally posted by BeachinLaker View Post

Yes, he is.
        Then he made a different account specifically to troll, because "Football for life" has no activity since December 14th last year

Comment

Or...is he interested in the position at Pitt State?
          Sent from my GorillaPad

Comment

Originally posted by cbgorilla View Post
            Or...is he interested in the position at Pitt State?
            If Tony Annese goes to Pitt State I'll delete my account and leave this site forever.

Comment

If Tony Annese goes to Pitt State I'll delete my account and leave this site forever.
              Pitt State should be announcing the hire of someone other than T.A.
              Sent from my GorillaPad

Comment

Two Things:
                His name might have been brought up,but it was never on the short list.

Comment

Then he made a different account specifically to troll, because "Football for life" has no activity since December 14th last year
                  Did they say why he resigned? Retired now?

If Tony moves on, he will be a Head Coach in the MAC, or an offensive coordinator in a bigger school. Time will tell.

Comment

Two Things:
                    No, first time back in some time someone took my name.

Comment

Not me I will come right at ya!
                      been about 2.5 yrs.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X