Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's up with Jayru Campbell?

I don't expect to get an answer from Ferris State fans, but I figured others may jump in. What's the deal with Jayru Campbell? Is he out for sure or does he actually have a chance to play this Saturday? There seem to be some very conflicting reports. I've read that his career is over and also that last week he could have possibly played.
    * 2022 BACK 2 BACK GSC CHAMPIONS and D2 FINAL 4
    * 2021 GSC CHAMPIONS
    * 2019 D2 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
    * 2017 D2 NATIONAL RUNNER-UP

Originally posted by West Florida View Post
    I don't expect to get an answer from Ferris State fans, but I figured others may jump in. What's the deal with Jayru Campbell? Is he out for sure or does he actually have a chance to play this Saturday? There seem to be some very conflicting reports. I've read that his career is over and also that last week he could have possibly played.
    He's done for good. Moved out of BR in November and got surgery the Wednesday before the Cmo. game.

Comment

Originally posted by West Florida View Post
      I'd heard conflicting reports too. Never know what is fact and what is rumor.

I would think losing him would be quite a blow for Ferris.

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post

Seems that way as no#1 seed... our defense is the strength of the team. Russell would be a starter at 90% d2 schools. Especially Grand Valley

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post

I saw him on Instagram in a hospital bed with a bandage on his foot. If Annese is lying, it would be an all-time trickeration.

Comment

Originally posted by FSUBulldog27 View Post

Seems that way as no#1 seed... our defense is the strength of the team. Russell would be a starter at 90% d2 schools. Especially Grand Valley

Comment

Grad transfer special GV exemption for an additional year ?

Comment

Hmm, I agree he can run better than average, but honestly, IMO his passing is barely average. I'm not so sure he's that much, if even, an upgrade to the QB stable at GV. Russell was a senior and reached his peak. Cade.. IMO, better runner, jury still out on passing but improving upside. Cole- IMO, the hits have taken their toll. Cal Endicott... good runner.. too early to tell on passing. Nate Barko... better passer, not a runner.

It's tough to debate a senior vs a barely 1 year starter, but the cupboard isn't as bare as some are advertising. Now if you want to discuss how those things in the cupboard are used, or not used, that is a different issue.

Comment

Long gone,

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X