Originally posted by BillyGV View Post

LOL - no, I don't think so - I live in FL - should I root for you?? - LOL
    Already threw GV to dumpster!

Comment

Good game so far

Comment

Wow! Somebody get Ferris some stick um

Comment

When Ferris players were blowing kisses good bye last week aganst NW and totally no class, tonight made my heart happy. No national champ for you AGAIN Ferris! Lol!!

Comment

Originally posted by Footballforlife View Post

Already threw GV to dumpster!
            Nope - they are my team - thats the only team I pull for, after that I will choose to whom I will cheer - it will NEVER be the dogs - now don't get upset, just live with it

Comment

Originally posted by MeanGreen View Post
              When Ferris players were blowing kisses good bye last week aganst NW and totally no class, tonight made my heart happy. No national champ for you AGAIN Ferris! Lol!!
              ya, the doggies seem to choke it up this time of year - but at least they made it - we didn't but you are right, they are a classless bunch - go argos

Comment

Ahhh... this is very pleasing to me.

Comment

hahahahahaha bye bye doggies. enjoy another year with no natty

Comment

I am pleased with the outcome.

Comment

That West Florida QB was one cool gunslinger.

Comment

Originally posted by NW Normal View Post
                        That West Florida QB was one cool gunslinger.
                        After game interview with him, my god, he looked like a 12-year old!
                        <>

Comment

Originally posted by WOLaker View Post
                          hahahahahaha bye bye doggies. enjoy another year with no natty

But they have the "Bull-Dog Belt" , which players wore, when they scored or made a big play. Zero class.
                          <>

Comment

Been a tough week to be a Bulldog...finished dead last AGAIN in the GLIAC in ASR...lose a game with 6 turnovers to a team that clearly everyone thought you would beat..on National TV no less..thats gotta sting a bit I bet...I wonder how many folks will call for the coaches to be fired due to their lack of winning the truely big games...the Ferris fans think that other coaches should be fired for their lack of winning, is it time for Tony to leave for that D1 job that everyone thinks he is offered every year? A a minimum Ferris needs to look into a new OC...clearly they have no passing attack..well...take the winter to heal up and lick your wounds Bulldogs...if you want to see what a Natty trophy looks like stop down to that team in Allendale...they have a few on display...O yea they won ANOTHER one today in womens soccer...well...good luck Doggies..13-1 is a damn good season and you should enjoy it. And you wont have to get new tires on the Dodge van to drive down to Texas so you got that money saved as well...who let those dogs out?

Comment

Originally posted by Aunt Peg View Post
                              Been a tough week to be a Bulldog...finished dead last AGAIN in the GLIAC in ASR...lose a game with 6 turnovers to a team that clearly everyone thought you would beat..on National TV no less..."

Well Aunt Peg, on good authority, this will be his last job coaching at Big Rapids.
                              Not sure if that's a good thing or not. You guys certainly had the talent to win it all
                              but geez, as you pointed out, with 6 turnovers, Northwood could have beaten you.

All the Best to the Dawg's. They'll be back. With a bone to pick. (pun intended)
                              <>

Comment

Originally posted by Wide_Right View Post

But they have the "Bull-Dog Belt" , which players wore, when they scored or made a big play. Zero class.
                                Why do you always say teams have no class. When we beat you, you were the only one saying how we were classless. Your whole agenda on the message board is to tell people that each team has no class. They have a belt, big deal. Basically every team's D has something like that now.
                                * 2022 BACK 2 BACK GSC CHAMPIONS and D2 FINAL 4
                                * 2021 GSC CHAMPIONS
                                * 2019 D2 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
                                * 2017 D2 NATIONAL RUNNER-UP

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X