X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thelakerman
    replied
    Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post

That might have been bit of a factor as well. That's why we should go to the metric system, but we'll never do it.

Leave a comment:

• bigmrg74
    replied
    Originally posted by Mk63NuclearBomb View Post

I thought it was that the french and english based their inches differently, so someone who was 5'7" (like Napoleon) would be closer to 5'2" in French inches
    That might have been bit of a factor as well. That's why we should go to the metric system, but we'll never do it.

Leave a comment:

• tip79
    replied
    Originally posted by tip79 View Post
    It will be an internal promotion, the current QB coach.
    My post of 12/28/2019.

Leave a comment:

• bankslaker
    replied
    New OC at GVSU is an internal hire.

https://www.mlive.com/sports/grand-r...ordinator.html

Leave a comment:

• Mk63NuclearBomb
    replied

Actually, they believe that Napoleon was pretty of pretty average for height, if maybe a little to the short side, but not really noticeably short. He was just often seen with bodyguards who were build much like Linemen, so that he always looked short when he was out and about. That lead to a lot of propaganda against him from his opponents, namely the British.
    I thought it was that the french and english based their inches differently, so someone who was 5'7" (like Napoleon) would be closer to 5'2" in French inches

Leave a comment:

• bigmrg74
    replied
    Originally posted by Aunt Peg View Post

Well that might have made the reply a little short...
    Actually, they believe that Napoleon was pretty of pretty average for height, if maybe a little to the short side, but not really noticeably short. He was just often seen with bodyguards who were build much like Linemen, so that he always looked short when he was out and about. That lead to a lot of propaganda against him from his opponents, namely the British.

Leave a comment:

• Thelakerman
    replied
    Originally posted by Aunt Peg View Post

Does ANY team show much at a spring game? Why would you roll out a new offense and give your opponets all summer to work on it?

Leave a comment:

• Aunt Peg
    replied
    Does ANY team show much at a spring game? Why would you roll out a new offense and give your opponets all summer to work on it?

Leave a comment:

• Aunt Peg
    replied

Yeah, would have liked to have kept the first guy, even with the uproar about his commits about Hitler. Pity that he couldn't have just come up with somebody else to throw out there instead of Hitler. Maybe Napoleon.
    Well that might have made the reply a little short...

Leave a comment:

• bigmrg74
    replied
    Yeah, would have liked to have kept the first guy, even with the uproar about his commits about Hitler. Pity that he couldn't have just come up with somebody else to throw out there instead of Hitler. Maybe Napoleon.

Leave a comment:

• Thelakerman
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BeachinLaker
    replied
    It is Vitzthum. The wide receivers position is now posted on the job board. Personally, I like Matt. He's a good guy and I'm happy for him. However, I don't see how this is going to inject anything new into the program. He has worked under and learned from two OCs that led some very ho-hum offenses. The team needed something new and I doubt they're going to get it. My guess is that you'll likely see more of the same schemes that got the last two guys demoted or canned. But hey...Maybe Mitchell finally learned that throwing 50/50 deep balls all day, every week isn't cutting it anymore.

Leave a comment:

• Thelakerman
    replied
    Originally posted by Redwing View Post

If I were to bet, internal.

Leave a comment:

• Clean Liver
    replied
    Originally posted by Redwing View Post

Vitzthum? Would be my guess just cuz he's been there awhile.

Leave a comment:

• Redwing
    replied

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X