Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post

Yeah, would have liked to have kept the first guy, even with the uproar about his commits about Hitler. Pity that he couldn't have just come up with somebody else to throw out there instead of Hitler. Maybe Napoleon.
    Well that might have made the reply a little short...

Comment

• Does ANY team show much at a spring game? Why would you roll out a new offense and give your opponets all summer to work on it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Aunt Peg View Post

Does ANY team show much at a spring game? Why would you roll out a new offense and give your opponets all summer to work on it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Aunt Peg View Post

Well that might have made the reply a little short...
          Actually, they believe that Napoleon was pretty of pretty average for height, if maybe a little to the short side, but not really noticeably short. He was just often seen with bodyguards who were build much like Linemen, so that he always looked short when he was out and about. That lead to a lot of propaganda against him from his opponents, namely the British.

Comment

Actually, they believe that Napoleon was pretty of pretty average for height, if maybe a little to the short side, but not really noticeably short. He was just often seen with bodyguards who were build much like Linemen, so that he always looked short when he was out and about. That lead to a lot of propaganda against him from his opponents, namely the British.
            I thought it was that the french and english based their inches differently, so someone who was 5'7" (like Napoleon) would be closer to 5'2" in French inches

Comment

• New OC at GVSU is an internal hire.

https://www.mlive.com/sports/grand-r...ordinator.html

Comment

• Originally posted by tip79 View Post
                It will be an internal promotion, the current QB coach.
                My post of 12/28/2019.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mk63NuclearBomb View Post

I thought it was that the french and english based their inches differently, so someone who was 5'7" (like Napoleon) would be closer to 5'2" in French inches
                  That might have been bit of a factor as well. That's why we should go to the metric system, but we'll never do it.

Comment

That might have been bit of a factor as well. That's why we should go to the metric system, but we'll never do it.

Comment

• With classes being cancelled, does anyone know if spring practice is cancelled too??

Comment

• Originally posted by Thelakerman View Post
                        With classes being cancelled, does anyone know if spring practice is cancelled too??

Comment

With classes being cancelled, does anyone know if spring practice is cancelled too??
                          Yup, cancelled. See em in August. :-(

Comment

• Originally posted by Redwing View Post

Yup, cancelled. See em in August. :-(
                            I wonder if the NCAA will allow more pre-season fall practices in lieu of spring practice???

Comment

I wonder if the NCAA will allow more pre-season fall practices in lieu of spring practice???
                              I suspect a lot would be in favor of it. But for many schools it's about the $$$. Having a longer practice session.. outside of routine class time... costs money. So, I'm thinking that too many schools would prefer to leave it as is. Maybe the guys can somehow work on things in summer.. if this blows over. So many unkowns today.

And yes, there are bigger things to be concerned about these days, but these distractions serve a good purpose. And as an aside, football means a ton to some of these kids on a team. It's a huge positive part of their lives.

Comment

• Probably not, and most likely you'll stay just as ugly. ;-)

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X