Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had missed this whole thing. WTF was the guy thinking, and did he ever get to clarify or explain himself?

Comment

• Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
      I had missed this whole thing. WTF was the guy thinking, and did he ever get to clarify or explain himself?
      Good question. I think he was gone as soon as the word got out.

Comment

• Sure is quiet on here with no spring football to talk about. Makes me realize how much I enjoy the banter on this sight. I almost miss the posts by the Ferris and Saginaw Valley fans......Almost.

Comment

• Former OC and O-line coach at GV is gone. Hope they have better luck in finding a replacement this time around

Comment

• Great off season for GV Football. After having little turn over in his staff MM has fired 2 OC and has seen his OL coach leave. GV not in the top ten all decade programs and mention made that there will not be a 2020 season. If that is the case at least MM can update his resume with an undefeated season. If Laker fans want to stroll down memory lane pull up the September 26, 2011 article in MLIVE about GV Football. Look on the bright side, Matt probably only has 15 more years to go before he retires.

Comment

• Question: assuming for a moment that we will have GVSU football in the fall and not having had a spring practice to break in a new OC and (hopefully) a new offensive scheme...... How much leeway do coaches have in presenting a new playbook to the players and allowing the team to SELF-PRACTICE the new scheme after social distancing rules expire???

Comment

• Originally posted by Thelakerman View Post
                Question: assuming for a moment that we will have GVSU football in the fall and not having had a spring practice to break in a new OC and (hopefully) a new offensive scheme...... How much leeway do coaches have in presenting a new playbook to the players and allowing the team to SELF-PRACTICE the new scheme after social distancing rules expire???
                Normally the players can self practice scheme during summer workouts/whenever they want but the coaches cannot work with them on any sport specific skils/scheme between last official spring practice and first day of fall camp. Now with spring practices being canceled and different summer schedules who knows if the rules will be normal. If I had to guess Id say that some coaching will be allowed and/or fall camp being allowed to begin sooner.

Comment

• Comment

• I'm loving the makeup of the staff this season. On paper, they look outstanding. Let's see what happens on the field...hoping that we can!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X