Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Absolutely none of this is true besides it more severely impacting the elderly and those with medical issues. The rest of your post is nothing but conspiracy theories from Fox News and various far-right opinion blogs with zero actual evidence.
    2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by KleShreen View Post

Absolutely none of this is true besides it more severely impacting the elderly and those with medical issues. The rest of your post is nothing but conspiracy theories from Fox News and various far-right opinion blogs with zero actual evidence.

Comment

• No, they're not. You're not going to find a single verifiable source of any of that information besides what I mentioned. You can keep saying otherwise to push your politically-motivated narrative, but there's no evidence of any of it from actual experts. Your post is nothing but dangerous, blatant misinformation and willful ignorance. You've eliminated yourself from any reasonable or relevant discussion on the topic. Multiple times now.

Comment

• Has anyone here picked a Bundesliga team?

Comment

• https://covid19.colorado.gov/data/case-data

Comment

• I think we know who SOMEONE is voting vote in this thread...yikes!

Comment

No, they're not. You're not going to find a single verifiable source of any of that information besides what I mentioned. You can keep saying otherwise to push your politically-motivated narrative, but there's no evidence of any of it from actual experts. Your post is nothing but dangerous, blatant misinformation and willful ignorance. You've eliminated yourself from any reasonable or relevant discussion on the topic. Multiple times now.
                Still all true. Not one false statement. Air verifiable if you look at other than liberal run sources.

Comment

• Originally posted by champgymusa View Post
                  This is really simple....if you feel like you are not safe at game stay home and watch GVSU online...the only virus you will get there is from your Windows Vista software. Any word yet if WSU will have in person classes on campus or are they going to be a bye on everyones schedule? No students on campus no sports is the general thinking.
                  No verified word yet on WSU having in-person vs online Fall classes. I think they are going to take all the time they need to make a decision. That said I truly feel it's 50/50 on WSU/other schools having a season this year. At the very least, I've heard seasons will be shortened. I'd imagine it'd make more sense to have them shortened by delaying the start of the season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thelakerman View Post

Still all true. Not one false statement. Air verifiable if you look at other than liberal run sources.
                    No, they're not. Not a single one of them besides saying the virus impacts the elderly and those with health conditions. Give us one verifiable source from a medical expert in the correct field for your statements besides that one. Because that's the only one that is verifiable and proven. The rest of your post is nothing but conspiracy theories found on far-right blogs and from "media" utilizing non-experts.

I know you're not going to post any, so we can just end this here. I hope you take the time to actually find scientific information from experts before attempting to spread hyperpartisan, politically-motivated statements that aren't actually true. I hope you have an urge to find the actual, verifiable, truthful information. I don't think you will have that urge, but I hope you do. So I guess we're done here until that happens. Good luck.

Comment

No, they're not. Not a single one of them besides saying the virus impacts the elderly and those with health conditions. Give us one verifiable source from a medical expert in the correct field for your statements besides that one. Because that's the only one that is verifiable and proven. The rest of your post is nothing but conspiracy theories found on far-right blogs and from "media" utilizing non-experts.

I know you're not going to post any, so we can just end this here. I hope you take the time to actually find scientific information from experts before attempting to spread hyperpartisan, politically-motivated statements that aren't actually true. I hope you have an urge to find the actual, verifiable, truthful information. I don't think you will have that urge, but I hope you do. So I guess we're done here until that happens. Good luck.
                      Still all true Kle.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thelakerman View Post

A statement can be true and misleading. For example your 50-85 times the number of infections line loses some steam when the number of confirmed positive antibody tests in the three studies you mentioned is under 150 total people.

Comment

• Season officially shortened one week...if there is a season

Comment

• https://www.facebook.com/itisasouthe...77048309012434

Comment

• Obviously not D2, but if OSU is at least trying to work out how to have games with reduced capacity, then that's an option likely on the table at other schools. At least in WSU's case, maybe they limit who can be in the stands at any given time, but there's so much space all around the field level that they can hve a decent amount of people there. If not, looks like I'm subscribing to their on-demand video package since they insist on sticking with Comcast CN900.
                              The Buckeyes are also welcoming back athletes to campus for voluntary workouts beginning June 8

Comment

• It took 4 months from the day New Era Warrior originally posted this but now we know the answer. No.
                                Last edited by WayneStatesman; 08-13-2020, 12:16 PM.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X