Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GVSU football season to open September 19!

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KleShreen View Post

lol. No. But alright. You're nothing but the disinformation and hyperpartisan you're trying to rail against. The worst kind of hypocrite.
    Please list the the non-factual statements I made in my previous post instead of your typical name calling.

Comment

Originally posted by Thelakerman View Post
      The virus is real no doubt But the fear is man-made and political. The information Is out there for anyone that chooses the research ALL the information.
      Here you go.
      2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

Here you go.
        I think he was looking for some actual data...the stuff that Michigan uses...not Trump...I think you are going to get your wish anyway that all college sports are done and gone for a few years...that will make the numbers all get better and drop about 25% of the college athletic programs too...win win for you!! Good thing the plain old non students dont catch covid19...this should take care of it for sure!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsThortonMelon View Post

I think he was looking for some actual data...the stuff that Michigan uses...not Trump...I think you are going to get your wish anyway that all college sports are done and gone for a few years...that will make the numbers all get better and drop about 25% of the college athletic programs too...win win for you!! Good thing the plain old non students dont catch covid19...this should take care of it for sure!!!
          I'm sorry, where did I say anything about not wanting sports?

This whole thing could have been done and over with by June if people had just listened and none of this would even be a discussion. Also not sure where your last statement is coming from. There's a reason most schools, if they're smart, are doing online classes only.

Comment

I'm sorry, where did I say anything about not wanting sports?

This whole thing could have been done and over with by June if people had just listened and none of this would even be a discussion. Also not sure where your last statement is coming from. There's a reason most schools, if they're smart, are doing online classes only.
            Really? Have you read your own posts? All you every do is ***** and complain about every aspect of college football for this year...I don't disagree that we could have taken care of the virus much better but frankly that ship has sailed. And so will football I fear..and miss one season the dominos will start to fall. Show one post with a positive solution backed by data with the link to same. Like a lot of people I am done with this.

Comment

nm
              Last edited by Redwing; 07-21-2020, 10:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsThortonMelon View Post

Really? Have you read your own posts? All you every do is ***** and complain about every aspect of college football for this year...I don't disagree that we could have taken care of the virus much better but frankly that ship has sailed. And so will football I fear..and miss one season the dominos will start to fall. Show one post with a positive solution backed by data with the link to same. Like a lot of people I am done with this.
                lol where have I complained about anything to do with football? All I've complained about are the people on here who are willing to have players and coaches get sick and/or die just so they can watch football. If that is "complaining about every aspect of college football for this year" then I'm not sure what we're doing here. It has nothing to do with football, and everything to do with people being treated like people rather than 21st century gladiators who exist only for your entertainment and at your leisure.

Nobody has a solution. That's probably why the NCAA hasn't figured it out, why most conferences haven't figured it out, and why most schools haven't figured it out. It all hinges on *every person's* ability to do what they can to end the pandemic in daily life. But since the same people demanding there be football in the fall also don't want to participate in solving the problem in the first place, here we are. You can't have football until people who participate in it, including players with a comorbidity and coaches, are overwhelmingly safe to do so. That's it. That's the solution. And it appears quite a few people here have a problem with that and instead subscribe to the "if they die, they die" attitude. That's the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Thelakerman View Post

Well, if you mean that I research both sides of an issue before making a political decision then.... yep, me included.
                  Perhaps you come to a different conclusion than some but I find it funny you assume others whom disagree with you must not do the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

Perhaps you come to a different conclusion than some but I find it funny you assume others whom disagree with you must not do the same thing.

Comment

• For the same reason that there's no use arguing with someone who is adamant that the sky is green and filled with flying trains. The burden of proof is on the person claiming the "facts" they know, not the other way around.
                      Last edited by KleShreen; 07-22-2020, 07:57 AM.

Comment

• So what is it that you know, and how do you know these things? I saw you typed a lot and capitalized the word KNOW a lot but...that was it? I KNOW that there are aliens in Jupiter's core that are controlling us all. Prove me wrong.

Comment

• We're going to face a lot of challenges in the next 50 years that will require tough sacrifices out of mutual interest and solidarity, so I'm very concerned that we've so badly bungled the challenge who's solution is literally "wear a mask and pay people to stay home"

Comment

• Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

So what is it that you know, and how do you know these things? I saw you typed a lot and capitalized the word KNOW a lot but...that was it? I KNOW that there are aliens in Jupiter's core that are controlling us all. Prove me wrong.
                            Look it up Einstein. The info is there for you or discover if you chose to.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thelakerman View Post

Look it up Einstein. The info is there for you or discover if you chose to.
                              If it's so easy to find, you shouldn't have a problem posting it for everyone to see. Wouldn't you want to spread your knowledge far and wide?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mk63NuclearBomb View Post
                                We're going to face a lot of challenges in the next 50 years that will require tough sacrifices out of mutual interest and solidarity, so I'm very concerned that we've so badly bungled the challenge who's solution is literally "wear a mask and pay people to stay home"
                                100% agree. The inability for a lot of people in our society to concern themselves with anything other than their own self interest is unsettling.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X