Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2019 DONOR List

Thanks to my long time friend Redwing for your continued support of the site and Division II Football. You were the first in the GLIAC to ring the bell in 2019.

Redwing

Re: 2019 Donor List

Originally posted by Brandon View Post
    Thanks to my long time friend Redwing for your continued support of the site and Division II Football. You were the first in the GLIAC to ring the bell in 2019.

Redwing
    I'm pretty sure that more bell ringing from the GLIAC contingent won't be too far away. Thanks B.

Comment

I am holding off for the annual Equipment Managers special release section....

Comment

Originally posted by champgymusa View Post
        I am holding off for the annual Equipment Managers special release section....
        I had heard that particular section was being disbanded for a Finance Professionals section.....

Comment

I went ahead and caved and figure that Brandon could use the loot and that the centerfold on Equipment guys would be forth coming very soon...no pressure B!

Comment

Hope you received my donation, Brandon. Mailed it out about a week or so ago.

Comment

Dale Dude.... I will check the mail. Been having issues lately.

Thanks to my good friend champgymusa.

Comment

Pleased to add Woodbury to the list of supporters of this site. Thank you so much.

Dale Dude. I was in the hospital. When I get back up to speed I will check the mail.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post
                  Pleased to add Woodbury to the list of supporters of this site. Thank you so much.

Dale Dude. I was in the hospital. When I get back up to speed I will check the mail.
                  Hospital? WTF...you...JRs dad...keep away from those places and best to you guys!!!

Comment

Thanks to an unregistered account. Sincerely appreciate the support and the nice email. I will respond to it ASAP.

Comment

CORRECTION---

The unregistered account was chapmaja's. He used a different email address so I couldn't find it! Thanks a ton, again. Since I should be done with all the medical tests I'll get that email sent to you.

Comment

Comment

By request, I have tried to make it easier for you all to help support D2Football.com.

You can support D2Football.com via paypal both monthly and via a single donation. There is also a link to Patreon for those that already have an account there.

I appreciate everything you guys have already done for us.

http://www.d2football.com/support/7/

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X