Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cummins in at QB, 2nd and goal (radio guys skipped a few plays)

Comment

TD Evan Cummins, Ferris leads 45-19

Comment

Ashland has the backup QB in

Comment

Incomplete, almost picked off on 3rd down, incomplete on 4th but a flag is down

Comment

penalty was on Ferris, 1st down ashland

Comment

ashland putting a drive together late

Comment

AU lets the clock run out, ferris wins the worst game i've ever seen 45-19. I sincerely hope Colton Paul is okay after that cheap shot.

Comment

Comment

Couldn't get the stream to work so I didn't see the hit. Was it helmet to helmet or hit on a defenseless receiver? Any update on how that kid is doing?

Comment

• It sounded like targeting that the officials just missed. I haven't seen any updates on Paul but I haven't gone beyond the AU athletics page, so IDK for sure.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Yeah Bernherdt was the D1 National Lacrosse player of the year at Maryland so I'm sure his lateral movement is ridiculous. I think overall he is just a beast athlete. Was a top option QB in high school. I worry about him taking a lot of those hits between the tackles myself. He's got a slender build and that stuff wears you out over time, especially if you're not use to taking a beating like that for a full season.

Our oline is the key. They have so much depth, I think they go 9 deep. They platoon them throughout the game without any dropoff. Sam Parker (oline coach) has those boys gettin' after it.

Comment

• Found link to the game replay
                              Last edited by DawgUp; 09-12-2021, 10:48 AM.

Comment

• Just got to the hit, that's 100% a missed targeting call and the Ashland radio guys made it sound better than it was

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X