Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Davenport jumps offsides, Dawgs go deep and get a pass interference.

Comment

3rd and 11, Burrell catches it out of the backfield for a TD!! 35-0 9:25 remaining in the 4th.

Comment

4th down for Davenport. TO Davenport

Comment

4th and 4 and Bulldogs get a sack. Turnover on Downs. Dawgs ball on Davenport 28.

Comment

Oh my god we hit a field goal!

Comment

Davenport goes for it on 4th at the ferris 22, conversion failed

Comment

Dawgs kick FG 38-0 5:14 remaining in the game.

Comment

Ferris kneels out a 38-0 win

Good game, I would've liked to see a faster start and the fumbles need to be cleaned up, but it's good to see we can play without giving up dumb penalties and turnovers again

Comment

Yeah that was the biggest take away, only 1 dumb penalty that I say and they were way more careful with the ball. A lot of guys are banged up..

Comment

From Annese's postgame comments, here's the injury situation I think we're dealing with: Starting QB, 3 OL starters, an All-American WR, at least one DL starter, starting nickel, and both starters at CB. Just looking at the roster there are definitely guys who didn't get a number in August but are now playing due to injuries.

Comment

Originally posted by Mk63NuclearBomb View Post
                        From Annese's postgame comments, here's the injury situation I think we're dealing with: Starting QB, 3 OL starters, an All-American WR, at least one DL starter, starting nickel, and both starters at CB. Just looking at the roster there are definitely guys who didn't get a number in August but are now playing due to injuries.
                        There were definitely guys in at the end of the game that were not on the 2-3 deep at the start of the season. Hopefully we can pull next week out letting some of the guys heal up and be relatively healthy for GV.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X