Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KleShreen View Post

lol come on. "We only won 67-25 instead of 70-14" lolololol
    I know I sound like a whiny baby when you put it like that, but I think everything else stands. A kickoff return touchdown, a blocked punt deep in friendly territory, and three missed extra points are not markers of a well-run special teams unit and that very well could cost us the game against GV.

Comment

Originally posted by Mk63NuclearBomb View Post

I know I sound like a whiny baby when you put it like that, but I think everything else stands. A kickoff return touchdown, a blocked punt deep in friendly territory, and three missed extra points are not markers of a well-run special teams unit and that very well could cost us the game against GV.
      You won a game last week while turning the ball over seven times. You gave up a kickoff return touchdown, got a punt blocked, and missed three extra points and you won by six touchdowns, anyway. All this while using a 3rd string quarterback. It will be an utter failure on the part of Ferris if they don't easily raise the title in December. You've shown your team can play a "D" game against anyone and still win. You can play a "B" game and win by 6 TD's.
      2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

Originally posted by KleShreen View Post

You won a game last week while turning the ball over seven times. You gave up a kickoff return touchdown, got a punt blocked, and missed three extra points and you won by six touchdowns, anyway. All this while using a 3rd string quarterback. It will be an utter failure on the part of Ferris if they don't easily raise the title in December. You've shown your team can play a "D" game against anyone and still win. You can play a "B" game and win by 6 TD's.
        Not even close. We haven't proven anything against a top tier team. If we committed those mistakes against an equal opponent we'll get embarrassed. I still say GV is the favorite heading into our matchup. Even if by some great miracle we're able to leave Allendale with a victory, that bird won't fly against teams like West Florida (as evident from 2019) or Valdosta.

Comment

Originally posted by DawgUp View Post

Not even close. We haven't proven anything against a top tier team. If we committed those mistakes against an equal opponent we'll get embarrassed. I still say GV is the favorite heading into our matchup. Even if by some great miracle we're able to leave Allendale with a victory, that bird won't fly against teams like West Florida (as evident from 2019) or Valdosta.
          The sandbagging is entirely unnecessary when you've been the dominant force for a decade now, and are leading the country in scoring with a 3rd string QB.
          2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X