Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hard to judge from the SVSU perspective as FSU gave us 7 turnovers and we still couldn't get the job done and it seems like GVSU pounded us without even running an offensive snap in the 1st half, ok they ran a few but seriously we gave them a lot in that 1st half. Very even in talent and something tells me these 2 teams will be seeing each other again down the road. Give me GVSU in this round but I'll take Annese in the playoffs. Both teams have the talent to win the National Championship.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Gliac_fan10 View Post
        sounds like Davis for Ferris is out
        As in, a guy who has caught two balls in five games? I can think of a lot of folks for Ferris whose absence would have a decidedly more significant impact on the game...

Comment

Originally posted by Irishlaker View Post

As in, a guy who has caught two balls in five games? I can think of a lot of folks for Ferris whose absence would have a decidedly more significant impact on the game...

Comment

Fair. LOL...I almost posed the question of his value in the run game/blocking schemes in my last post, but landed on the side of brevity. Serves me right I guess...

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X