Ferris State vs Grand Valley

Comment

Wayne State vs Davenport
      Michigan Tech vs Northern Michigan
      Northwood vs Saginaw Valley

Comment

Wayne State vs Davenport
        I wasn't as high as most people were on WSU coming in to the season, but my god have they underperformed. They're still too good to lose to Davenport though.

Michigan Tech vs Northern
        Tech is just a better team overall, but it'll be closer than most years.

Northwood vs Saginaw
        Northwood has been outscored 137-34 in their last two games, while Saginaw just put paid to TAMU-Commerce's playoff hopes on the road.

I know I said GV would win on a boneheaded special teams play but I can't bear to actually PICK them to win.

Comment

Wayne State vs Davenport
          Lakers 34 Pups 20

Comment

Wayne State vs Davenport

Comment

Is this rivalry week? I'm not sure who is Wayne's or Dport's biggest GLIAC football rival these days, but the other 3 contests sure look like they are rivalries.

Wayne State vs Davenport Well, Wayne almost knocked off a solid Huskie squad. I don't see Dport being very solid. The Tartars might just make these Panthers into pansies.

Michigan Tech vs Northern Michigan Going with the Huskies. They've shown me to be a solid squad. Though it won't be easy, they should pull out the W.

Northwood vs Saginaw Valley Ahh yes, the who knows what Saggy squad. Get blown away at home one week, then knock off a ranked opponent on the road the next. WTH. I'll go with them after seeing firsthand how far Nwood has fallen. Saggy takes the AXE this season.

Ferris State vs Grand Valley Ok, ok, ok. No surprise with my pick here. Weather looks dry, but the wind might be a factor. I see GV's O as being as multi dimensional as the situation calls for. As for FSU's O, it appears more than solid on the ground. Still, they too are formidable in the air, but seem to be more prone to TO's. So, edge to the Lakers. As for D, GV's front 7 may be as good as anyone in D2. The back end may be suspect, but appears to be improving with a new face or two. With Ferris, they too appear solid, though I'm not as familiar with their whole package. I think their secondary is pretty vulnerable, though they have speed. AND, I just have to bring it up... how good they play may depend upon how tight the refs do or don't call things. With that, I still give the Lakers the edge on D due to depth and talent with the front seven. Special teams. I'd say GV, but their kicker went out early vs NU. So, no prediction, though FSU has been pretty dicey with PATs and FGs this season. Ok, I'm trying to be neutral, but...... I've got the Lakers by 10. Karma be damned!

Finally, whatever the outcome, we know they're both PO bound.

Comment

Wayne State vs Davenport
                2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

Wayne State vs Davenport - Wayne is coming off another tough loss. I think they find a way to get their first W of the season.
                  Michigan Tech vs Northern Michigan - Michigan Tech by 21. I think they handle them easy. Combination of Tech looking impressive this year and the fact I have ZERO respect for that staff up north.
                  Northwood vs Saginaw Valley - Saginaw by alot lol. Hey Northwood its time to make the shift to D3, might have a chance to make the playoffs there. Doubtful
                  Ferris State vs Grand Valley - GV 45 FSU 28.... This game will show how much better the GV team is with our new offensive staff. We will consistently move the ball on this below average Ferris defense and score down in the redzone. The running game with our 4 headed monster and ELITE QB will be the difference maker in this one. This will also allow our defense to sit back and watch longer than the past 4 matchups combined. Hope to see the FSU fans after this game trying to find the words on how they lost, but then again they seem to struggle finding the right words for any situation. Go Lakers.

Comment

Wayne State vs Davenport

Comment

Wayne State vs Davenport - Someone has to win I guess. WSU 17 DU 14
                      Michigan Tech vs Northern Michigan - I think Tech has become a pretty good team. MTU 31 NMU 17
                      Northwood vs Saginaw Valley - SVSU could run the table and finish 8-3, big W this week. SVSU 52 NU 10
                      Ferris State vs Grand Valley - In the 1st of what I believe will be 2 meetings this year I am going to take GVSU. Pick could change come playoff time but today, GVSU 38 FSU 32

Comment

Wayne State
                        Michigan Tech
                        Saginaw Valley
                        Ferris State

Comment

winners

Davenport
                          Michigan Tech
                          SVSU
                          Ferris State

Comment

Wayne State vs Davenport 28-17
                            Michigan Tech vs Northern Michigan 24-14
                            Northwood vs Saginaw Valley 31-17
                            Ferris State vs Grand Valley 35-24

Comment

Wayne State vs Davenport. Two unpredictable teams that had high hopes for this season... I'm going with the home-field advantage here (would pic WSU in the D.)
                              Michigan Tech vs Northern Michigan. Tech is simply the better team this year.
                              Northwood vs Saginaw Valley Let's send these fools out with a streak of blowout losses!
                              Ferris State vs Grand Valley Injuries! Sure FSU's J. Bernhardt is a key factor BUT if they do not dress S. Barnett they will have NO kicking game in this environment (record-setting?) If I were TA without Barnett I would attempt no extra points or field goals.
                              Last edited by DrunkAdamSchefter; 10-15-2021, 11:50 AM.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X