Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know why this dude can't wait until after games to talk trash. Reminds me of that OBU guy and FootballForLife a couple years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by FSUBulldog27 View Post
      I always like taking a stroll through the GAC board as they are in our region. Nothing like playing against Harding and its 80+ carries and no passing... It would be nice to get 3 out of our conference only to beat up on each other...
      <>

Comment

Originally posted by LeftSider View Post

Well when you don't have highly talented woman-beater transfers playing for you it changes the dynamics. Don't get high and mighty, because you run the same offense as every other school in the country. FSU's defense against HU's pass was to tackle the receivers, so no wonder they took to running it down your oversized throats.
        Are you not loved or something?

Comment

Originally posted by GV Retired Bum View Post

Are you not loved or something?
          is retirement making you ask dumb question a lot?

Comment

is retirement making you ask dumb question a lot?
            Just curious... we are out here talking about whos better at football and you decide to bring up 18-24 yr olds past mistake. Thank god we have such holy members of society like yourself to balance out all of the crime happening at Ferris. Get a life lol

Comment

Just curious... we are out here talking about whos better at football and you decide to bring up 18-24 yr olds past mistake. Thank god we have such holy members of society like yourself to balance out all of the crime happening at Ferris. Get a life lol
              A mistake is forgetting to pay your credit card bill, domestic abuse is an intentional act.

Comment

How do the playoffs work? How many teams make it per region, anyone get a bye? I was also wondering what Super Region would the Super Region 3 team play in the semifinals?

Comment

Originally posted by tip79 View Post
                  How do the playoffs work? How many teams make it per region, anyone get a bye? I was also wondering what Super Region would the Super Region 3 team play in the semifinals?
                  7 make it from each region, 1 seed gets bye. The regions are re-seeded in the semifinals.

Comment

Originally posted by tip79 View Post
                    Way things are looking now, one loss and you can still make the playoffs easy. Lose two games and then you're putting your fate in the hands of the Committee.

Comment

A mistake is forgetting to pay your credit card bill, domestic abuse is an intentional act.
                      Hopefully you arent in any type of leadership position with young adults and kids

Comment

Hopefully you arent in any type of leadership position with young adults and kids
                        You really are a bum. You have no idea what I am talking about or you're making a weak argument in favor of a woman beater. I am guessing you also support Ray Rice and the MMA guy 'war machine'. I hope dude becomes a great husband and father, that is the last thing I am going to say on the subject. Have a good week.

Comment

You really are a bum. You have no idea what I am talking about or you're making a weak argument in favor of a woman beater. I am guessing you also support Ray Rice and the MMA guy 'war machine'. I hope dude becomes a great husband and father, that is the last thing I am going to say on the subject. Have a good week.
                          Keyboard warrior. All im saying is thank god theres organized sports that allow kids to have a second chance instead of condemning because of a horrible mistake, which clearly you are in favor of.

Comment

Let he who has not sinned, cast the first stone.

Comment

Originally posted by Divisiontwo View Post

Let he who has not sinned, cast the first stone.
                              Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no....listen...almost every school has a guy or two they are giving a second chance to for some reason or another...sometimes it works great like Alton Voss....some times it doesn't. When your team has a dedicated bail bond guy on staff then you worry....lighten up people...no one supports violence against anyone...this was a football forum, take your other **** to the OT forum.

Comment

Sadly I see no way into the playoffs for SVSU if they win out and finish 8-3. With 3 loses all to top 10 teams and playing one of the hardest schedules in the country will not help the Cardinals break into the top 7 teams in the region. Currently the regional rankings have 3 teams with 2 loses ahead of SVSU so that tells me even if anyone in the top 7 lose one of its remaining games they are likely to stay ahead of SVSU in the rankings. After watching the Cardinals all year I do believe they are a playoff caliber team but playing in a tough region I think they get left out. Their defensive secondary might be the best in the country and their overall talent is as good as anyone in the GLIAC. Likely to end the season on a 6 game win streak, I don't think anyone in the region wants to see them as a #7 seed.
                                Last edited by SVSUAlum; 11-02-2021, 08:33 AM.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X