Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Campbell out this season?

I wondered why Jahru wasn't at the GLIAC media day. This sheds some light on it:

https://www.mlive.com/sports/grand-r...-campbell.html

So is he gone all year? Who know what TA will admit to?

Kind of disappointed that not a single Bulldog has chimed in on this topic yet.

Re: Is Campbell out this season?

Well, I think he should take his time and not play until after the Findlay game. I'm only thinking about him. :wink:

Comment

Sure sounds like a coach that hasn't heard from his star Qb in a few months.

Comment

Originally posted by UFOILERFAN View Post
        Well, I think he should take his time and not play until after the Findlay game. I'm only thinking about him. :wink:
        His backups aren't rooks... but then again, aren't HH winners either.

Comment

Don't know how the rehab is going, but I can see them sitting him for the year and letting T.Russell get his senior year in. Give Campbell a medical redshirt and bring him back the year after. He get's use out of an experienced Russell and still have Jayru back the year after. Plus Evan Cummings gets valuable experience as the backup.

If that is the case, be interesting to see if they can run the table again.

Comment

Originally posted by DawgUp View Post
            Don't know how the rehab is going, but I can see them sitting him for the year and letting T.Russell get his senior year in. Give Campbell a medical redshirt and bring him back the year after. He get's use out of an experienced Russell and still have Jayru back the year after. Plus Evan Cummings gets valuable experience as the backup.

Didn't Jayru already graduate? I thought I read that he graduated even before last football season. If he got a medical redshirt, he'd be going in to a 6th year in college, if I'm not mistaken. Again, I recall he could have left after last season for the NFL and have his degree. No reason for him to stay if he already has that. Sounds to me like TA is just trying to pull a fast one on everyone and he'll be perfectly fine for week one.
            2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

Rehab from what? His elbow? As for RSing, I'm not sure, but didn't he already sit a year at Ferris? I thought that after he transferred from the CC he sat. But, I have no ideas about the rules with that stuff (not sure Ferris does either:confused:)

Kle MAY be right too. TA could just be jerking things around.

Comment

Originally posted by Redwing View Post
                Rehab from what? His elbow? As for RSing, I'm not sure, but didn't he already sit a year at Ferris? I thought that after he transferred from the CC he sat. But, I have no ideas about the rules with that stuff (not sure Ferris does either:confused:)

Kle MAY be right too. TA could just be jerking things around.
                :laugh:

Don't be fooled...

Comment

Originally posted by KleShreen View Post
                  Didn't Jayru already graduate? I thought I read that he graduated even before last football season. If he got a medical redshirt, he'd be going in to a 6th year in college, if I'm not mistaken. Again, I recall he could have left after last season for the NFL and have his degree. No reason for him to stay if he already has that. Sounds to me like TA is just trying to pull a fast one on everyone and he'll be perfectly fine for week one.
                  Not sure of his graduate status, just know he was suppose to play this year. Also, don't think medical redshirts count the same as academic, but who knows how the NCAA works with that. I'm sure something's up or he wouldn't miss the opening of fall camp along with the spring. Hey TA is as honest as they come, so we'll have to see how things play out for week 1.

Comment

nm

Comment

Not sure of his graduate status, just know he was suppose to play this year. Also, don't think medical redshirts count the same as academic, but who knows how the NCAA works with that. I'm sure something's up or he wouldn't miss the opening of fall camp along with the spring. Hey TA is as honest as they come, so we'll have to see how things play out for week 1.
                      :laugh::laugh: Crap, I just spit my coffee out all over my laptop.:doh:

Comment

:good: Never too early to get the season started. Figured I'd throw you a bone and get you GVers all lathered up and excited before you endure another season of MM.

Comment

Comment

Uh, sure.

Comment

To narrow it down more, I've heard anywhere between one week and lifetime.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X