Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GVSU/Wayne State TV broadcast

For those of you with Comcast, the game is being televised on channel 900.

You can also go to the Wayne State athletics web site and stream the game live for free. The live stream is the Comcast broadcast

Comment

Good to see Wayne State still provides free video streaming.

Comment

Does Wayne St really have any rivalries?

Comment

Originally posted by yote_7 View Post
          Does Wayne St really have any rivalries?
          GV is probably their top rivalry. Playing for the Wooden Shoes trophy.
          2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

Originally posted by KleShreen View Post

Comment

There may have been a rivalry with GV way back in the 70's but there hasn't been one between the two teams for the last 40 years IMO.

Comment

Probably the closest thing Wayne State had to a rivalry was with Hillsdale.

Comment

Originally posted by tip79 View Post
                  Good to see Wayne State still provides free video streaming.
                  Actually the free streaming is for this season only. Up til this year you had to pay to stream any of the home games and I think they intend to go back to that next year although I don't know how many people they'll get to pony up to watch this sad sack team.

Comment

Originally posted by WayneStatesman View Post

Actually the free streaming is for this season only. Up til this year you had to pay to stream any of the home games and I think they intend to go back to that next year although I don't know how many people they'll get to pony up to watch this sad sack team.
                    I would have to think that as long as the games are being broadcast on Comcast 900, they'll be free to access online, no?

Comment

Originally posted by WayneStatesman View Post

There may have been a rivalry with GV way back in the 70's but there hasn't been one between the two teams for the last 40 years IMO.
                      Try to start a rivalry with Davenport?

Comment

Even though it was a blowout, and they were obviously Wayne State guys, I really enjoyed the broadcasters for the game. They seemed well-balanced in their praise and critiques. I don't know how much prep they did, because they seemed confused on some stuff about why some guys weren't playing. They were really confused on why GV had split kicking duties this year, not knowing Gorball has been injured. And when Cade had to leave a couple times for his helmet coming off, they seemed to be confused on why Cade was coming out.

But in terms of analyzing plays and whatnot, they were very fair. They realized that GV was just a lot more talented and gave praise to them, and also pointed out when Wayne just wasn't executing properly.

Comment

I would have to think that as long as the games are being broadcast on Comcast 900, they'll be free to access online, no?
                          I think if you have Comcast cable service you could watch on line for free. Since about 2012 as far as I'm aware Comcast has broadcast the WSU home games on TV and the broadcast was available to stream on line for a fee via Wayne's web site. This year has been an exception to that rule.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X