Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suggestions for spots to stay/eat/see in Allendale?

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions for spots to stay/eat/see in Allendale?

Just doing my homework in case Lindenwood makes the trip to play GVSU in a couple weeks.

Any info appreciated!
    Cool Story Bro

Originally posted by bigsig50 View Post
    Just doing my homework in case Lindenwood makes the trip to play GVSU in a couple weeks.

Any info appreciated!
    Main Street Pub or Peppino's are the places to eat in Allendale.

There's only one hotel in Allendale, but it is not great. You'd be better off getting a hotel in Grandville, where there's plenty of options.
    2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

Comment

Budget? If you're willing to spend a bit more, Downtown Grand Rapids is worth the stay. And plenty of dining options, especially brew pubs etc, within walking distances.

Comment

If you can use the Sleep Inn thats great...I heard they were the victim of fraud and could really use the money..I think ya know the details of that sad deal...

Comment

There is definitely nothing wrong with Allendale, and if you want to be five minutes or less from the game then that's your option. However, I tend to believe you're really going to want to focus your energy on Grand Rapids. The # of options for hotels, restaurants, things to do, etc. is just so much more vast. And, almost anywhere you stay in GR is going to put you at a 20-25 minute drive to campus...really nothing big.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X