Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After running the numbers, including the results from yesterday, I got GV edging Ferris 30-27.

From a metrics standpoint, it's such a small margin that it would be considered insignificant. This should be a fun one to watch!

Cool Story Bro

Comment

Originally posted by bigsig50 View Post
      After running the numbers, including the results from yesterday, I got GV edging Ferris 30-27.

From a metrics standpoint, it's such a small margin that it would be considered insignificant. This should be a fun one to watch!

Comment

Lol, not gonna hurt my feelings. No opinion involved.

But.... football isn't won on excel spreadsheets.

Really what it shows is that the margin between the teams is thin. What I've found is anything less than a 7 point margin can really go either direction.
        Last edited by bigsig50; 11-21-2021, 02:46 PM.
        Cool Story Bro

Comment

Originally posted by dvaara View Post

They looked terrible in the first quarter but the defense certainly came around. I agree they are a pretty solid team. The better team no doubt won today but lindenwood deserves some props. I just hope our qb is ready for ferris cuz our backup ain't that good
          Lindenwood would've had to play a perfect game. Even then, it would've been tough. I'm pleased as an LU fan to see the gap between us and the nationally elite isn't unfathomable. GVSU no doubt better team, but I think on any given Saturday LU has a punchers chance. Especially considering we were without our star QB. Glad he'll be back next year!
          Cool Story Bro

Comment

Originally posted by dvaara View Post

They looked terrible in the first quarter but the defense certainly came around. I agree they are a pretty solid team. The better team no doubt won today but lindenwood deserves some props. I just hope our qb is ready for ferris cuz our backup ain't that good
            Hmm, any data on that or just a gut feel? And as for the crowd, not stellar but likely outdrew most other D2 contests yesterday (Though I didn't look at any other attendances.) LU's d seemed better than advertised, but Cade missed a few for whatever reasons. And with WFlorida going down, it puts any playoff win in perspective.

I do wonder how the Bsdogs will look at this game and how it impacts any game prep.

Comment

Originally posted by bigsig50 View Post

Lindenwood would've had to play a perfect game. Even then, it would've been tough. I'm pleased as an LU fan to see the gap between us and the nationally elite isn't unfathomable. GVSU no doubt better team, but I think on any given Saturday LU has a punchers chance. Especially considering we were without our star QB. Glad he'll be back next year!

Comment

Originally posted by D2 Dad View Post
                Cade Peterson out next week, concussion . Cole Kotopka coming back to run the option
                LOVE IT

Comment

Originally posted by GV Retired Bum View Post

LOVE IT
                  I heard Mr Kotopka has been working out and staying sharp.

Comment

Originally posted by Bryon Ramos View Post
                    You guys are pretty blessed to have Jake covering you. I'm not his level, at all, but I do have a passion for the sport and enjoy the deep diving involved in doing these!

https://www.d2football.com/glvc-play...ew-2021-11-18/
                    Jake gets to study at the feet of some Detroit Sports legends.

Comment

Originally posted by champgymusa View Post

I heard Mr Kotopka has been working out and staying sharp.
                      Can anyone confirm this????

Comment

LOL LOL LMFAO

Comment

Comment

I heard Kotopka got the call to be used in emergency situations but turned it down because he felt like whoever was prepping the footballs didnt do a good enough job. Weird situation all around

Comment

I heard Kotopka got the call to be used in emergency situations but turned it down because he felt like whoever was prepping the footballs didnt do a good enough job. Weird situation all around

Comment

Very odd indeed...I know I did see Cole working out behind the Speedway gas station running sprints. Or maybe that was someone else...the guy had a bad haircut and ran poorly so I thought it might be him...but ya never know.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X